Part 20(A new journey)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
Two days passed in a jiffy...shivi learnt everything now...they even visited the college once so that she can be comfortable...In these two days, shivi enjoyed a lot with mohsin...they used to video call ammi abbu...Now it was finally the time for mohsin to go...he got up in the morning, but didn't find shivi beside him...he came out and saw her cooking in the kitchen...sudha mausi was on leave for a day...mohsin went towards her and backhugged her..

MOHSIN:(kissing her cheeks) good morning bachaa...itni jaldi kyu uth gyi aaj...

SHIVI:(turning towards him) good morning...vo aaj aapko vapis jaana h naa, toh mene socha aaj mein aapke liye kuch special bna deti hu...(controlling her emotions)

MOHSIN:(turning off the flame and picking her in his arms) Shivi
...tumhe mere saamne apne emotions control krne ki zroorat nhi h...i know u want to cry right now..hnaa...(caressing her back)

Shivi burst into tears, hugging him tightly...mohsin took him back to her room and sat on the bed, taking her in his lap...

SHIVI:(Clinging onto him) m.muj.he...aa.p.se..d.ur..n.hi...r.h.naa...pl.ss..m.ohs.in...

MOHSIN:(Rubbing her back) nhi shivi...mein tumse dur thodi naa jaa rha hu...bss 4 saal ki baat h, uske baad tum vapis aa jaana... plss mtt rou shivi...mein tumhara wait krunga...shh..bss bachaa...
(Wiping her tears)

Shivi nodded and kissed mohsin's cheeks, making him smile...she knew it's not easy for him too...

SHIVI:(getting up from his lap) ab aap jao aur jaldi se fresh hokr aao
...phir hum sath mei breakfast krenge aur aaj mein aapko apne haathon se khilaungi...(caressing his face)

Mohsin nodded and went to the washroom, not before kissing her forehead for once...shivi went to the kitchen and prepared everything which was left...she had specially made white chicken for him...mohsin came out and saw her arranging the breakfast on the table...shivi saw him lost in his thoughts, adoring her...she blushed unknowingly and hugged him, going towards him...mohsin came out of his thoughts and hugged her back, more tightly...a lone tear escaped his eyes, which fell on her shoulder...shivi broke the hug and wiped his tears, cupping his face...

SHIVI:(caressing his face) shh..kya hua...aapki shivi toh yhi h naa..aapke dil mei...abhi khud hi toh keh rhe the ki hum roz baat krenge...apne din ki saari baatein share krenge...hmesha bffs rhenge...phir khud kyu ro rhe ho...(kissing his forehead)

Mohsin smiled and hugged her... shivi made him sit on the chair and sat beside him...she fed him lovingly with her own hands... mohsin too fed her and praised her cooking skills...

MOHSIN:(smiling) tumne boht yummy breakfast bnaya tha...jb vapis aaogi toh mujhe sbse phle yhi khana h, vo bhi tumhare hath se...promise me mein hmesha itna hi important rhunga naa tumhari life mei...(fearing that she'll not give him the same importance after 4 years)

SHIVI:(sensing his fear) Offcourse mohsin...aap hmesha mere liye boht special rhoge... afterall aap mere best friend ho and even more than that...sach kahu toh kuch ajeeb sa lgta h jb aap mere kareeb hote ho...boht connected sa feel krti hu aapke sath...yeh feeling kya h yeh toh nhi pta, pr jo bhi h boht achi h...
(Holding his hands)

Mohsin knew that maybe she too had started loving him, but hadn't realized yet...he wanted to take it slow so asked her to concentrate only on her studies for now...shivi nodded and helped him in last minute packing...she didn't knew why but she purposely kept a shirt of him in her cupboard...she too went to the airport to drop him...mohsin had arranged a car for her and taught her driving too
...This time shivi was driving, while mohsin was adoring her...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) pohnch gye...chle..

Mohsin nodded and they went in together with the luggage...it was time for the check-in and mohsin had to go now...he hugged shivi tightly, who cried silently holding him...mohsin rubbed her back, caressing her hair...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face and wiping her tears) bss..bss..shh... bss bachaa...rona nhi shivi...mein ghar pohnchte hi tumhe call krunga...check-in ka time ho gya h...mujhe jaana hoga ab...meri shivi toh strong h naa...meri sherni h...(kissing her forehead and cheeks) apna khayal rkhna aur ache se pdhna...I'll wait for u to come back...(hugging her tightly, hiding her in his arms)

Shivi nodded and wiped her tears
...she kissed his cheeks for once and he went, waving hand to her..
.she gave him a flying kiss, which he actioned to catch...shivi smiled seeing this and went as he entered his plane...she drove off to her flat...now she knew the paths very well as mohsin had taught her everything well...she directly went to her room, locking the door...she took his shirt out of the cupboard and hugged it close to her chest, trying to feel his presence...she fell down on her knees, crying badly hugging his shirt...she received a message from mohsin "plss mtt rona shivi
...mujhe pta h tumne meri ek shirt apne pas rkhi h naa...vo blue wali right...aur abhi tum use hug krke ro rhi thi...hnaa..pr meri shivi toh strong h naa..sherni ki tarah har problem solve kr skti h...ab chlo rona bnd kro aur smile kro...mere liye plss...I m always there for u bachaa"

Shivi smiled reading his message and sent him..."thankuu mohsin... I promise ab mein doctor bnke hi vapis aaungi...aap ammi abbu aur apna khayal rkhna..meri tension mtt lo...mein thik hu...have a safe journey"

Mohsin smiled reading her message and sent her a heart...he knew that she'll be okkk with time...shivangi on the other hand, wore his shirt and slept hugging herself as if trying to feel his presence...

SHIVANGI:(to herself) Ab tujhe strong bnna hoga shivi...mohsin ne itna kuch kiya h mere liye...yhi toh chahte h vo ki mein independent bnu...ismei galat kya h...I m proud of u mohsin...aap boht ache ho... abse mein sirf apni pdhai pe focus krungi aur boht jald vapis aaungi..
..bilkul vese hi jese apne kaha tha...
Let's begin a new journey...plss be with me god...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Now i m going to show a leap of four years directly when shivi would be returning to India back...I don't want to extend it much as it's a baby wifey story...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivin meet after 4 years, happiness all around...