Part 41(In paris)

Hey guys,
               Two more chapters are left for this story to end...I m sorry guys, pr I hv to end all my stories as soon as possible kyunki January ke baad I won't be able to use wattpad at all...I m going to Australia for my further education so i'll be busy...sorry guys, pr abhi jaldi se stories khatam krni h and then if i get time i'll start one new story aur usi pr focus krungi...hope i'll cooperate with me..let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi and mohsin reaching Paris...they took a cab to their resort...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair as she hugged him) so finally hum Paris pohnch gye...happy honeymoon baby..i love u so much...(kissing her forehead)

SHIVI:(kissing his neck) same to you mohsin...I love u too..

She snuggled more into him, making him chuckle...he clicked a selfie with her and sent it to ammi abbu...

he clicked a selfie with her and sent it to ammi abbu

They reached the resort within a few minutes...mohsin took the room keys and opened the door... shivi went in and looked around the whole room...it was all white, which added more to it's beauty...

MOHSIN:(backhugging her) hmm
...kesa lgaa room..acha h naa...

SHIVI:(smiling) boht acha h...(turning to him) Mohsin...boht raat ho gyi h...aap room mei hi dinner order krdo...mein change krke aayi...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) okk...Chinese mngva lu..(she nodded)

Shivi took out her nightgown from the luggage and went to change...mohsin ordered noodles and manchurian in room only and went to change as shivi came out...they had dinner together and then laid down on the bed together...they slept hugging eachother...

NEXT MORNING...
Mohsin woke up and saw shivi sleeping backfacing him...he backhugged her, resting his face on hers...she smiled in sleep, feeling his touch...

After a few minutes, shivi woke up and turned to him

After a few minutes, shivi woke up and turned to him...she hugged him tightly, snuggling into him...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) good morning bachaa...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) good morning...

Suddenly, shivi felt something under her upper thigh and felt pain in her stomach...she left him and rushed to the washroom... mohsin got worried, but recalling the date understood that she might hv got her periods...he knew she would feel severe pain so he ordered roses and chocolates for her to make her feel special...he gave her clothes and pad to her from the door... After about an hour, shivi came out with her head down...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) it's okk baby...mein hu naa..bss abhi fresh hokr aaya phir hum breakfast ke liye chlte h...okk..(kissing her forehead as she nodded) yeh tumhare liye roses aur chocolates...(Pointing towards the table where he had kept it)

SHIVI:(smiling) thankuu mujhe itna special feel krane ke liye...

Mohsin smiled and went to freshen up...he came after a few minutes and saw shivi sitting on the bed and eating chocolates cutely like a small baby...he chuckled seeing chocolate spread on and near her lips...

SHIVI:(Making a cute pout) sorry
...vo chocolate ki craving ho rhi thi isliye saari khaa li..

MOHSIN:(kissing her cheeks) aww...mera baby..come here...(picking her in his lap, taking her to the washroom)

He cleaned her face and hands... she smiled and he brought her out...he combed his hair and sat beside her on the bed...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) breakfast yhi krna h yaa bahr chle...

SHIVI:(smiling) bahr chlte h... room mei nhi plss...

Mohsin nodded and they went out to a resturant...mohsin held her hand all the way and made her sit on the chair...he sat beside her nd checked the menu...they had breakfast together feeding eachother...After breakfast, they went back to their room as mohsin knew shivi is not well...

MOHSIN:(locking the door and hugging her) pain ho rha h...(she nodded, crying silently) shh...nhi baby...it's okk..u'll be fine...come.. (picking her in his lap and sitting on the bed with her in his lap) rest kro ab...hum kal chlenge ghumne..okk...

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) mene kuch plan kiya tha aapke liye aaj shaam ko...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shaam ko jaana h naa...abhi toh rest kro jaan...thodi der sojao...

Mohsin laid her on the bed and kept a hot water bag on her stomach to reduce her pain...shivi slept, holding his hand as he pressed her head sitting beside her...

Mohsin put the blanket over her as she slept and slept hugging her
...He woke her up for lunch in the afternoon and she felt terribly weak...mohsin fed her with his own hands, pampering her as he always did...shivi smiled feeling his warmth as he cuddled her in his arms after lunch...

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) Mohsin...mujhe ese hi rhna h aapke pas...i feel peace..

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) as u wish mera bachaa...(kissing her hair) legs pain ho rhi h..

She nodded and mohsin pressed her legs for sometime...In the evening, shivi felt better so he took her to the destination where she had planned a surprise for him...

In the evening, shivi felt better so he took her to the destination where she had planned a surprise for him

It was a beautiful set up for candle light dinner in front of eiffel tower...mohsin smiled and hugged her, thanking her for her surprise...they spent the night there, dancing and spending time together, having dinner and clicking lots of romantic photos... mohsin captured her lips for a soulful kiss...shivi responded, clutching to his shirt...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother...

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) I love u baby...I love u so much...

SHIVI:(looking in his eyes) I love u too mohsin...thankuu for everything..(kissing his cheeks) mujhe apni poori life aapke sath spend krni h...hum kbhi alag nhi honge naa..

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) never...hum hmesha sath rhenge bachaa..u'll always be my baby...

Shivi smiled and snuggled in his embrace, finding solace in his embrace...they spent sometime together in eachother's arms looking at the beautiful view...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Last part...(after this, an epilogue)