Part 32(Mishappening)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r excited for further chapters..As my neet exam is on 17th July, so I'll update accordingly...pls cooperate guys... let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A MONTH.....
Shivi had started working in the hospital and was performing good...mohsin was very proud of her and their love grew with every passing day...Ammi abbu were happy to see them happy together...Some people from their society taunted them as shivi was living with them before marriage, but they ignored them...mohsin always supported shivi and managed to bring a smile on her face whenever she would be sad or would feel low...shivi too had become protective nd possessive for him...

One day, shivi came home from the hospital in the evening...she reached at 8 pm...she thought mohsin might hv reached home as he usually comes before 7...but today he didn't reached...ammi abbu were worried for him as he was not picking up their call... shivi too tried calling him, but he didn't received...she called his manager and he told that he had left from office an hour ago...shivi asked some of his friends too, but they didn't knew where he was...

SHIVI:(wiping her tears) ammi abbu...aap tension mtt lo..mein mohsin ko dhundne jaa rhi hu... vo mil jayenge...agr mohsin ghar aa jaye toh plss mujhe call kr dena...(Taking her sling bag)

AMMI:(holding her hand) shivi... n.hi...be.ta..t.u...it.n.i...r.aa.t..k.o...a.k.el.e...k.aha...j.aye.gi..(crying silently)

She was going to say something, but then she got a call from his number...she picked it up, but after hearing the other person she was shocked...

ABBU:(confused) Kya hua shivi... kaha h mohsin...usi ka call h naa... de mein baat krta hu...

He took the phone, putting it on speaker and was shocked hearing that mohsin had met with an accident and is in the hospital... the call was picked up a nurse... she told that his condition is critical nd he needs blood urgently...

AMMI:(saw shivi numb) shivi... chal beta...humei hospital jaana h..kuch nhi hoga mohsin ko...chal beta...aajaa...(wiping her tears as she started crying)

Ammi abbu took her with them to the hospital...shivi was crying badly during the whole journey in ammi's embrace...they reached and asked the doctor about mohsin...

DOCTOR:(briefing them about mohsin's condition) Dekhiye... patient ka boht dangerous accident hua tha...injury directly head pe lggi h, isliye agr vo thik ho bhi jaaye toh memory loss ka risk rhega...filhall unki jaan bchana zyada zroori h...aap blood testing krva lijiye...unhe blood ki zroorat h...it's urgent...

SHIVI:(wiping her tears and trying to act strong) doctor...mein bhi ek doctor hu..kya mein andr aa skti hu operation ke time...plss doctor...

He nodded and went in the OT... shivi, ammi and abbu got their testing done and shivi's blood sample matched...she gave blood for mohsin and stood up, even when she was feeling weak...

NURSE:(holding her as she was feeling dizzy) Dekhiye...aap plss rest kijiye...blood donate krne ki vajah se aapki body weak ho gyi h...u need rest..plss mam..

SHIVI:(with tears in her eyes) Nhi mujhe jaana h...mohsin needs me more...mein thik hu..don't worry...

Ammi held her and helped her till mohsin's OT...she knew shivi would not listen to anyone when it comes to mohsin...they tried to convince her to rest for sometime, but she didn't listened..
Shivi went in and held mohsin's hand as doctor was doing his operation...she kissed his knuckles, crying silently...The operation went well and he was out of danger now...shivi smiled hearing this and hugged him lightly, not to hurt him...

DOCTOR:(to shivi) doctor shivangi...aapke fiancee thik h, pr unke state of mind ke baare mei abhi kuch kaha nhi jaa skta...aap khud ek doctor h..yeh toh aapko bhi pta h ki jb tkk patient hosh mei nhi aa jaata...we can't say anything...just hope ki inki memory pe koi affect na pda ho...
(Giving her the reality check)

Shivi knew that he's right... anything can happen, but she wasn't prepared for all this...she kissed mohsin's forehead and went out to ammi abbu...

ABBU:(hugging shivi as she was crying) shivi...kya hua beta...m.oh. sin...th.ik..h naa...operation thik se hua naa..(caressing her hair) kuch toh bol beta...kya hua..

SHIVI:(telling him what the doctor told) abbu sb thik hoga naa
...agr mohsin ki memory pe affect pda toh vo mujhe bhul jayenge... kyunki recent memories bhulne ke chances hote h aur mein toh mohsin se kuch saal phle hi mili thi...m.ujhe...b.oht...d.ar...l.gg..r.ha...h..(crying badly)

Ammi made shivi sit on the bench and hugged her, caressing her hair...she understood shivi's pain as there were more chances of mohsin forgetting her, but not his parents...she wiped her tears and kissed her forehead..

AMMI:(cupping her face) shh..bss beta...chup hojaa shivi..kuch nhi hoga..mohsin tujhe kese bhul skta h...vo toh tujhse kitna pyar krta h naa..(caressing her hair) beta tune kbse kuch nhi khaya...Paani bhi nhi piya...10 bjj gye h shivi... apni haalat toh dekh...abhi mohsin ko hosh aayega toh vo mujhe daantega ki mene uski shivi ka khayal nhi rkha...(to lighten her mood) kuch kha le beta...

ABBU:(came with a glass of juice and sandwiches) hn beta...plss kuch khaa le...mohsin ko toh kal subah hi hosh aayega, tb tkk tu bhukhi rhegi kya...tune blood bhi diya h...le juice pi le...vrna hum tujhe raat ko yaha, mohsin ke pas rukne nhi denge...(to convince her to have something)

AMMI:(smiling as she drank the juice fastly as she wanted to stay with mohsin) good girl...chal ab yeh sandwich bhi khana pdega... (feeding her) plss shivi...mohsin ke liye..(she agreed listening his name)

Shivi fed ammi nd abbu too...they smiled seeing her concern for them and hugged her together from either sides...shivi smiled for them, but she was very scared from inside...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin wakes up...will he recognize shivi????