Part 38(New phase)

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin waking up in the morning with a smile on his face...his smile widened seeing his shivi cuddled up in his embrace, sleeping peacefully...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair and kissing her forehead) mera bachaa..meri jaan...thankuu bhagwaan jii..shivi ke aane se life complete ho gyi h aur shaadi ke baad toh ek boht alag si feeling ho rhi h...(looking at shivi's mom dad's pic on the sidewall) I promise mumma papa...aapki beti ko hmesha khush rkhunga..aapne mujhe apni angel di h uske liye thankuu...abse shivi ki saari responsibility meri...(setting the blanket properly over her) I love u mera baby..(pecking her lips lightly)

Shivi smiled in sleep and snuggled more into him, making him chuckle...he kept adoring her, holding her in his embrace till she woke up...

SHIVI:(caressing his face and pecking his nose) good morning mohsin...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) good morning bachaa...

Shivi blushed seeing herself in just his white shirt, while he was just wearing a shorts...she felt shy and tried getting up, but winced in pain...

MOHSIN:(holding her) Shivi...kya hua baby..pain ho rha h...(hugging her as a few tears escaped her eyes) I m so sorry...tum meri vajah se pain mei ho..

SHIVI:(wiping her tears) nhi mohsin...first time toh pain hota hi h naa...don't worry..I'll be okk...(cupping his face and kissing his forehead) plss don't be sad..mein thik hu...

MOHSIN:(getting up with her in his lap) okk fine...pr aaj tum ache se rest krogi...no work at all..kal se toh vese bhi hospital rejoin krna h...aaj mein apni wifey ko ache se pamper krunga...(Taking her to the bathroom)

SHIVI:(resting her head on his shoulder) vo toh aap vese bhi krte hi ho...itna bhi sar pe mtt chadao mujhe..

MOHSIN:(Making her sit on the slab and holding her waist) kyu na kru...mujhe poora hkk h apni shivi ki care krne ka, use pamper krna ka...meri princess..meri jaan
...mera bachaa..(kissing her cheeks lovingly)

Shivi smiled and captured his lips for a kiss, cupping his face...mohsin responded, moving his hands inside her shirt...he massaged her boobs, pinching her nipples and she moaned in his mouth...they broke the kiss after sometime and mohsin gave her a relaxing bath...she felt very special as he made her ready himself in a simple pink suit...

she felt very special as he made her ready himself in a simple pink suit

He himself too got ready and they both went out...they prayed to God in temple and read namaaz too for their new life..shivi and mohsin had earlier only started following both their religions... shivi prepared kheer today as it was her first rasoi after marriage. she made aloo paranthas too... Mohsin helped her, although she denied...

AMMI:(Making her sit on the chair for breakfast) tu baith yaha
...hum khud serve kr lenge..aur tum dono ki shaadi zroor hui h, pr tu abhi bhi phle meri beti h phir bahu...(kissing her forehead) ache se khaana..