How I found a Wild Squirrel pt.1?🐿🍂🌻

🌼Platonic🌼
🌲Forest/woods🌲
🔪🐿Charluca🐿🔪
+ 🖤Levi🖤
---------------------------------------
In the middle of the woods, two brothers were walking around on the their way to their cabin that they were staying in for a bit. Levi was gathering some sticks to make a camp but there was no point for that when you have a cabin. When asked, he says it's for an "outdoor experience" and invites Luca for the experience.

While Luca was standing there not knowing what to do, he looks around to see anything cool or interesting. While turning his head around, off in the distance he sees a Big Squirrel facing the other direction and it seems to be chowing down on something possible acorns or nuts..? But it look to big to be a squrriel it could be a cat or wolf but it wouldn't match since wolf tails aren't really fluffy and their tail goes downwards while this unknown animal goes upwards and has big/poofy tail. Cats are small, so that eliminates the theories he has about this creature. Luca wondering what this animal could be, he decide it be best to approach it. Curiosity leading the white-haired boy towards the animal.

The mysterious animal was hunched down, knees to chest, a batch of acorns and nuts on both hands, it appeared to be staring at the batch on their palm as it was absorb to it and distant from it's surroundings.

Luca took this moment to observe the creature.
The creature was a female that had medium/longish orange hair that went down to her lower back. She had a dress that was orange that was above knee length that was over a white long-sleeved shirt that had orange bow to top it all off. But ignore all about that, something he forgot was that, the orange-haired girl had animalistic features such as a tail and furry ears that sprouted out on top of her hat that looked like a pumpkin or orange.

The orange-haired girl out of her trance and back to her conscious state. The orange girl then looked up at Luca, staring at him into his silver like eyes. Luca stare back unsure of what this animal girl creature could be thinking/planning. It made him nervous that he was sweating a bit.

The orange girl was confused on why the white-hair boy was near her. People would run away thinking she would attack or harm them.

She continued to star into his moon like eyes. She found it appealing and intriguing. The girl never seen eyes like those before. She would get lost in them and stare into them for a very long time. Thinking it was a moon to a beautiful night sky...

They both stood there silently looking at each not knowing what to do. Luca was the first to break the silence. Luca nervously uttered, "Hey..! Uh, whatcha ya doin..?"

Charli's POV

"Oh my God! Someone is finally talking to me!", I thought

It's been a while since someone has talk to me... I should speak to him!", I cheerfully thought

End of Charli's POV

Charli responds, "Hey! I'm just chillin with a couple of acorns and nuts! Do you want some?"

Luca was stunned by how kindhearted the orange girl is. He felt calm and delighted. Luca cheeryly reply, "Sure! I wouldn't mind to have some! I'm sure it would taste good!"

As they both exchange names. And as the hours pass as they both chat and talk with each other. They both heard a deep voice off in the distance. Charli was confused who was calling out this late, whereas' Luca knew who was calling out, with that deep and heavy voice, Luca knew it was his brother, calling him to come back to the cabin.

Luca apologetically respond, "Oh, my brother is calling me. I have to go. We can talk later! I'll come back!"

Charli displeased and distress. Thought of what to do to stay with Luca more. An idea had form from Charli's brain! It is a genius plan! Charli hopes it would work.

Charli asked, "Can I come with you?"

Luca unsure if he can bring Charli with him to the cabin respond with what he thought, "Um, I don't know Charli... I'll have to ask my brother."

Luca questioned Charli, "Why do you want to come with us? Do you not have a home?"

Charli became gloomy, she remembered being kicked out of her home because she was a hybrid. She remembers being humiliated and abuse by strangers for being a hybrid. She wishes that she was human like the another... But it doesn't matter anymore cause she with Luca! Her new friend!

Charli answers, "No, I live out here in the woods..."

Luca shocked and sorrowful by her answer, "What? Where is your shelter where you sleep, eat, shower?"

Charli chuckled sadly, "Heh... It's kinda obviously what I eat. Since we are in the woods, I sleep in the bush and I shower in a bank which is nearby."

Luca pitiful for her squirrel friend felt bad for her. Having to use survival skills to survive just because she was a hybrid. It's a harsh and discriminatory world out there. Well, Luca will protect Charli from those bad & hurtful people that are trying to hurt her.

Luca grab Charli hands and began leading her to Levi who was still calling out for Luca. His voice must be dead. Maybe that can make him one step ahead of being corpse! As they both make their way to the voice through the pathway in the forest. Luca saw Levi walking off in the distance. Luca began running towards him with Charli still in hand. Charli almost struggling to keep up but is keeping up.

Luca catching up to Levi waiting for his response and to go back to the cabin. Charli was exhausted not really use to running was exhaling and inhaling to get back to her normal breathing.

Levi impatient spoke with a graveled voice, "Finally! I've been calling you for about an hour! What took so long?"

Luca unfazed by his brother being irritated and impatient, "Well, I was hang out with a new friend I had! She here with me now!"

Levi perplexed looked behind Luca. He then saw a orange-haired girl with ears and a tail! Levi was

Levi was astounded by a hybrid animal being right In front of him.

Charli thinking this was a bad idea to come here, unsure if the black-haired guy hates hybrids.

Levi replies, "Oh, hey! Glad, Luca had made a friend! It's nice to meet you! My name is Levi!"

Charli surprised but relieved also began to introduce herself, "Hello, Levi! It's nice to meet you!"

As they both finish their introduction. Luca asked Levi a question, "Levi, is it okay for Charli to stay with us in the cabin?"

Levi hesitant if bring a stranger into their cabin was safe, "Uhm, Luca I don't know..."

Luca persistent, "Oh come on! Pleaseeeee!"

Levi still uncertain, "Mmm... I don't know..."

In unison, Luca & Charli both doing puppy eyes, "Pretty pleaseeeeeee!"

Levi finally giving in, "Ugh, fineee! Just take care and look out for Charli."

Luca filled with pride and joy, "On it! I was planning to do that anyways!"

Levi smiling dearly making the right decision, "Alright, better keep your word."

Both Charli and Luca jumping up in glee. They both hugged each other tightly.

Levi chuckled, "Alright, that's enough you two. Let's get back to the cabin."

Luca once again took Charli's hand and went to the cabin in a dash leaving Levi behind to run and catch up to him.
---------------------------------------

LETS GOOOO! FINISHED THE STORY IN 3 DAYS! One of most longest stories I've ever written. Hope this is good! :^]

I might make a part 2 who knows. 👀

Word count: 1323