Levi coming to help!⛑💞

💝🖤Alevi🖤💝
🧸🌸Fluff🌸🧸
Can be seen as platonic
💖🙁Mad/UpsetAlex🙁💖
🖤🦸🏻‍♂️Caring Levi🦸🏻‍♂️🖤
---------------------------------------

Alex wasn't in the best of moods, one can say. She was grumpy which is unlikely of her. When squad members tried to talk to her, she gave a snappy answer, which scared the squad members! Whatever is bothering her, must be bad.

The squad planned out on how to make Alex feel better.

Levi suggested, "I can go and check on her. I'm her bestie, surely she would explain why she is not in a good mood."

Charli thinks for a moment, "Hm, that isn't a bad idea. You haven't gone to check in on her so, maybe she would warm up to you!"

The other members started agreeing.

Levi prepared himself, "Alright then... I'll go to her room now."

Light made a small smile, "Be sure to take care of her."

Levi smiled back, "Of course I will. She's my bestie and I'll do whatever to make her happy."

Everyone smiled and said bye to each other knowing that Levi can make Alex back to normal and become happy once again.

Levi was on his way to Alex's room. Levi reached to Alex's door, a little hesitant to open it, worrying she would be angry at him for doing it. Levi pushed all his thoughts away and just opened the door.

Alex was resting in her bed with her covers up in the opposite side of the doorway. Levi wanting to be respectful made himself clear, "Hey Alex, I just wanted you to know that I'm here and was wondering if you wanna talk?"

Alex groaned as she rolled her body over to see Levi. Levi stood there awkwardly sweating. He started to walk over to Alex's bed. He sat near Alex's bedside, "Is it alright if I sit here?"

Alex sighed, "Yeah sure, whatever..."

As Levi sat on Alex's bedside, he thought of what to say to her. They room was silent for a few minutes. Levi took a chance to ask what happened, he has to ask to make sure she is okay, he also promised the squad that he'll ask.

Levi took a deep breathe in and exhaled, "Hey Alex, I've noticed that you have been lashing out on the squad and was wondering why are you feeling upset, if you want to tell I'll listen if you don't want to, I can be here for support."

Alex puffed out a laugh it seems like she's worn out, "Well, I don't want to talk about now. But, I would like you to stay for comfort."

Levi perked up seeming to be surprised and happy to stay and comfort Alex.

They stood silence once again, although it was silence they enjoy each other's presence.

Alex spoke out hesitantly, "Um, Levi... Do you want to cuddle..? It's fine if you don't want to. I was asking..."

Levi with no though in mind quickly responded, "Sure! I wouldn't mind."

Levi awkwardly went on top of Alex's bed and made his way next to Alex. Levi started to lay down next to Alex and wrapped his arms on her. Levi wasn't sure if this was the way to cuddle.

They laid there spooning with Levi being the top and Alex wrapped under him. The both were content in each other's warmth.

Alex had a small and tender smile as all of her problems evaporate away, "I'm glad that your here, Levi. Your one of my bests friend and you have always been there to support and comfort me. I'm not sure how I can repay you."

Levi made a whole-hearted laugh, "You don't need to repay, we are bestie and I'll do anything to make you happy. As long as we're together and havin' fun, that is enough for me to make me satisfied."

Alex's smiled brightened and Levi beamed in satisfaction as he had done his job to take care of Alex and make her happy.

As they were both splayed next to each other. They became tired and slept in each other's warmth that radiant heat. They slept comfortably, the sun setting into a dark night...

‐-----------☆★------★☆--------

HEYA! Sorry for not posting(1 month MonkaW)! It's been a wild month if I do say so myself.

I made a classic ship as I wanted to start from scratch since I don't remember what to write for the drafts o-o

That's all I have for now. Will be trying to write more hopefully...

Byeee! :^)