Rival Prince pt.2

🤍Luca x Light💜
-Confused Feelings💞❓
-🗯Enemies to lovers💘
---------------------------------------

Luca's POV

Luca sat in his room thinking, "After days of the event... Why is it still reoccurring to me? We were... Mad at each other...(?) AH! I don't know... Why does this matter to me??? We were in a dumb position! That could be mistaken... The Princess could be mistaken. I have to clear it up with the Princess. Hopefully she doesn't take it wrongly..."

Light's POV

After a long process of trying to work I huffed out a agitated sigh, "Argh! Why isn't my brain letting me think!? Why do I still have to relive the moments I've experienced with Luca few nights ago!? It's a dumb and stupid thing that we did! I don't even know why I'm still thinking about it... Why can't I just let it go??? Maybe I should go talk to him..? What. Why should I talk to him!? There's no need..! Whatever... I'll talk to him..."

I stood up n' out of my seat and went to find Luca to talk to him... Might be the worst idea I've ever had.

3rd POV

Luca paced quickly down the halls to go find Princess Charli but then he saw Prince Light coming towards in a fast pace. Luca unsure if he was coming towards him or has an errand to do continues on his merry way to talk to the Princess. But to Luca's luck, Light grabbed his shoulder and began leading him to a room where they can talk privately, "I know me coming here to talk to you is all of the sudden, but I have something to say that I want to get off my chest..."

Luca sighs as he lowly scoffs, "Last time we did that, it got heated and we got caught doing something that was portrayed like we were... making out or something..."

Light was quiet for a few seconds before he retorted, "Well, we weren't. And that's what we are going to talk about."

Luca slightly annoyed since his plan for today was stepped aside, and having to talk to Light about the events from a few days ago. As Luca rolled his eyes and countered a reply, "Guess my plans for today are hold back. Why is it important for us to talk about what happened? Even though you said to forget about it?"

Light remembering saying that decides to go against it, "Okay, we are going to talk about it still. Whether you like it or not"

Luca huffed unsure why now he wants to talk about. I mean there's really nothing to say about it. He wonders why it's important to talk about, well he's going to get the answer since they are going to talk about now. Or soon.

Light opens the door to his room, leading them to there destination. He closes the door behind him as he locks the door for safety precautions.(So nothing can happen like last time °~°).
Luca feeling a little apprehensive about the area they are in. Luca skeptically comment, "I'm not sure if this is the area where it's best to talk."

Light replied back, "Well, it's the place I thought of. Here we are. In my room..."

Luca was skeptical of Light cause why would you think of your room to take someone to talk? Luca was pretty sure his office room wasn't pretty far. It was also unprofessional to bring a prince to talk to in your room Luca critically pointed out.

Luca awkwardly walked towards Light's bed to sit down. Light followed his lead, and sat next to him. Light cleared his throat in order to speak properly, "Uh... I just want to make it clear that... We didn't do anything..!"

Luca rose his eyebrows, "Of course I know that cause I was right there to experience it."

Light became to shuffle closer, he wanted to test something and do something that might be stupid and unlikely of him to do. Luca was starting to become impatient, "Okay. What else do you need to say? Cause I need to talk to-. I mean-. I need to do something. You better be quick before I-"

Light impulsively tackled Luca, pining him. In the next few milliseconds he aggressively kissed him making it a sloppy kiss. Luca didn't know how to react since it all happened to fast. His eyes were widen then he kissed back awkwardly kinda getting into it. They were started to make out then stopping to get a few breathes of air. After a few minutes of this, Luca was the first to pull away, he flustered out a couple of words, "Why did you do that? You dummy..."

Luca got off of him and sat up straight, "I just wanted to. You didn't pull way, meaning you like it."

Luca found himself laying somewhat embarrassed and in denial not wanting to prove a point to Light, "I... Was in shock. That's all."

Light had a smug look and confidently said, "Yeah. So shocked that you decided kiss back, wanting more~.

Luca playfully punched him (Not really) in some sort of way to shut him up, "Whatever. Shut up. Imma go now. I have to do something..."

Light lightly cackled, "Alright, Bye."

Luca was at the door opening it about to head out but then responded, "Bye, Light..." He then quickly shut the door. You could hear his shoes patter against the polished floors, they echoed till you couldn't hear them anymore.

Light smiled to himself. His heart fluttered and his stomach began to have butterflies. It was his first to not have an argument with Luca and having decent time with him. Well, although it might have been a small make-out session and have little words to one another. It was magnificent for him. Luca managed to be polite to him during the end and saying a nice goodbye to him. Light began to have an overwhelming feeling of euphoria. Light didn't know exactly why he is feeling this way towards Luca. Why now all of the sudden? Could he perhaps like him? That would be quite interesting for Light since they have been Rivals, fighting for the love, from the Princess. The turn of events would be quite funny and intriguing. But now Light will sit there contemplating his newfound love or crush for Luca. While Luca hastily runs to his room to rethink everything in his life.

-----♡~~~~~~~~~~~~♡-----

Oooh~! Another post! This one. I am proud of! 👏

This one I think is pretty juicy! Hope you guys like it!!!

I'm trying to read real books rather than fanfics but I can't since I like both but haven't been able to read real books T^T

I'm just trying to gather info about how to write better and get better vocabulary instead using the same words. -w-
(Hope I can get new words into my brain system 🧠)

But anyways, this one was pretty long! Hope you guys like it 😉

Byeee! Take care of yourselves! ^^