He's Mines😍🥰💔🔪

🧡💜Charlight💜🧡
💔Unrequited Love💔
🐍☣Toxic☣️🐍
🥀Angst w/no comfort🥀
🖤UnhealthyObsession🖤
🩸Gore🩸
》 ~> ♡---○---♡ <~ 《
AU:
💣Abusive Light💜
☣️Toxic Light 💜
🔪Yandere Charli🧡
💓Obsessive Charli🧡
💕Possessive Charli🧡
---------------------------------------
Context:
Light sleeps/dates other women or men. Charli is dating Light and kills people who have a connection with Light. Light finds out and breaks up with her
__________________________

Charli's POV

I was resting on the couch, chilling after a long stressful day of working. I came in a few minutes ago. I haven't announced myself to Light yet and did not greet him yet. I wanted to rest to get my energy to greet him. Wouldn't want to greet him when I look like I slept no hours. Laying on couch I then heard something coming from his room. More noise was coming from his room. I went to investigate; I cautiously tip-toed towards his room and put my ear against his door.

3rd POV

Chari eyes eyes widen, horrified by what she was hearing. Inappropriate noises that were coming from two people. Light and someone other person.
She didn't know what to do... She stood there hearing all the commotion happening in his room. It must be nothing! Maybe she is mistaken, maybe he is just by himself watching some video... She shrugged it off and sadly walked to her bedroom.

In her bedroom she throws herself onto her bed, face falling onto the pillow. Tears begin to well up, she then started to uncontrollable sob in despair. How can Light be doing this to her??? She has been nothing but loyal to her and this was the treatment she gets???

She tries to stiff her sorrowful cries, she starts to hyperventilating, exhaling and inhaling very rapidly unable to catch her breath. She gasps, she can't take this anymore! She must do something about this... She hears the front door close. She scurries to look out the window, she sees a girl with black flowy straighten hair leave the house. Charli glare hardens, eyes targeted still onto that girl. How dare she! Sleeping with her man! She needs be taught a lesson! That's what hits her, an unbeknownst voice entices her with a malicious thought, macabre intent flows through her body, especially her fingers, they were itching to have an object to be hold, more specifically... a knife...

Charli's sweet and innocent side tells her not to follow these thoughts... but the malevolent voice exhorts her to do so, encourages her to kill... kill anyone that dares touch her man... Charli shudders shakily, she then goes to her closet to take out a black jacket that was given to her by Levi. She speedily wears it as she ushers out of her room and heads to the kitchen. Light wasn't even here, like usually he stays in his room... Well, thats fine by her then! She doesn't need to be questioned by Light of why she is bring a knife outside..! She opens up one of the lower cabinets that contained different sorts of silverware, she picks up one of the sharpest knife she sees and puts it hidden underneath her shirt and pants. She exits the house in a fast pace. She then follows the path of where the last girl went and went on from there...

~<◇>Later on<◇>~

Charli infront of the apartment complex of the girl she followed was infront of her door. Adrenaline courses through her, her inner self is panicking right now! She has never done this before! Never ever! And now she is right infront of their door about to kill her... Her throat is dry... she can't do this! Charli wants to back out but... Her impulsive enjoins her to go onward. Her adrenaline and morbid thoughts does the work for her.

~<◇>Skip<♡>~

Charli was in her house unbeknownst to the apt owner, the girl that slept with her boyfriend. Charli was secretly hiding in the girl's bedroom closet. How she get here, was beyond her own comprehension. She awaited for when the raven-hair comes to sleep in her bed. A few minutes go by and the black-hair girl, already dressed for bed, lays down on the mattress. She spectates, as the raven hair comfortablely settles in her bed, dozing off to sleep. Charli quietly opens the closet door and sneakily tiptoes to her bedside. Charli pulls out the knife hidden behind her clothing. Charli heart pace quickens, filled with much exhilarating euphoria, she takes her first slice to the neck. Charli crazily smiles, hearing her gasp and eyes gawking at her, trying to take in air but proving to be useless. The raven-hair hands find their way to her neck, touching her own bleeding throat, unable to fathom what is happening or what's going on. Charli enjoys the struggle that she shows but she was getting bored of watching and wants to stab the ever-living-life out of her. Charli erratically starts stabbing in different areas of her body, more specifically the heart. After tarnishing the poor girl's body, she realizes thr mess she made. She then went to find products to clean herself and the body up. Looking around she took some spare clothes from the now decease girl and placed them on top of a drawer. She then chops up parts of the body into small chunks of pieces, into hand holdable items. She then separately spreads each body part into different garbage bags and left it near the trash can. She can't take different sets of bags to the trash disposal, it would be to suspicious. She plans to come back to the house in the upcoming days. She then cleans the bloody filled bed sheets and other blood filled items/clothes to the bin. She proceeded to take a quick shower before putting on new pairs of clothes. The house seem to be normal and fine. She took one of the trash, one filled with bloody clothes/items and her normal trash bag to the trash dispenser.

She places the bags inside the gigantic communal garbage disposer. After she was done she heads home.

~<◇>Time Skip<◇>~

It's been 8 months since her first thrilling murder! Its been an experience. She continues her on spree assassination of people being lovey-dovey with her boyfriend. It was still exciting as her first one, she enjoys this very much! Charli is heading back home after another murder. Charli takes her steps inside and was greeted by her boyfriend, Light! Charli grins ear to ear wide, delight flowing through her body, seeing her boyfriend waiting for her! It doesn't happen often but she is willing to take what she get from him. Charli cheerfully greets, "Hey Light!!!"

"We need to talk." Light sternly says. His face his serious. Charli sweats a bit, unsure what she could possibly have done to make Light so upset. "Alright... about what..?"

Charli's heart clenched as her heart beat is fast with anxiety, and it's not the exhilarating one when she kills, it's a different type, dread. She stares into his eyes hoping it's not what she thinking it is. "We need to break up."

Charli heart stops, it starts breaking, her heart explodes into pieces. Charli starts balling tears unable to comprehend what she did wrong to Light. She falls to her knees, falling onto the floor. Hand grasping tightly to her chest as she looks up to Light with broken anguish, "Why?! What did I do wrong?!" She cries out in sorrow. Light looks down on her, fury glowering on his face, "You know what you did psycho!"

Charli cries even harder, "What are you talking about?!?!"

Light screams at her, "Your a murderer! A monster! You are a cold-hearted killer!"

Charli continues to sob uncontrollably unable to say anything else. Light looks up, "I hope you rot in hell, freak."

Charli chokes on air, she continues to hyperventilate, and spiraling out of control in her own thoughts. She hears sirens coming closer, she forces her head up and look outside, then looks back Light. Light snarls at her, "I've called the cops on you cause a psycho murderer like you doesn't deserve to be walking scot-free."

Charli looks at the ground desolate, unsure where it went all wrong. The officer comes and forceful puts cuffs and takes her to the vehicle. Charli looks at the window dejected and disheartened. She stares blankly at Light as she gets taken away to jail. The last she will ever see of him. And the last she will ever feel again...
---------------------------------------

Hey! 👋😁

This has been one of my longtime draft ideas I have for a bit. I continued writing a but since I want to finish getting out all my draft stories :3

I hope you enjoy! I feel pretty proud with how it ended ^-^

Anyways have a good day!!! 👋😄