In Good Terms💜🤝🤍

🤍Luca x Light💜
🧸🌸Fluff🌸🧸
Mentioned: Charli x Alex

Requested: Lucaster
---------------------------------------

Ever since Charli has started dating Alex. Luca and Light started to hangout more and getting to know each other better. They started becoming to like each other more! Everyone in the squad was surprised by this! It very unexpected since they used to be rivals. To be honest, no one in the squad knows what brought them together to become friends. It's quite the mystery, but at least they are not at each other's throats whenever they are nesr wach other!

Luca's POV

"Hmm, I kinda wanna go out with Light. But what should we do..." I thought

As if it was scripted Light came in the room.

Light coincidentally suggest, "Hey Luca! Wanna hang out?"

I internally laughed. I was going go to ask him out but I guess he just got there before I could!

Luca smiled, "Yeah! Where are we going?"

Light thought for a few seconds, "Well, we can just Netflix and chill. We can talk about things when watching the movie."

I replied, "Alright then! Let's go get some snacks!"

Light nodded as he went out of the room first.

I followed after. But as I was walking I was contemplating the things he said... "Netflix & chill... I feel like couples do that. I mean what would I know? Ugh, what am I saying??? Anyone could do that! We are not dating and this not date.! What..? Ughhhhh!!! What am I think I should stop thinking. This is not important."

3rd POV

They arrived at the kitchen and hijacked all the good snacks. They sneakily went into Light's room to watch the movie and hide the snacks to not get in trouble from Alex for stealing a lot snacks. They set up a comfortable space for them to watch. They placed the snacks in front of them and sat down next to each other.

Light was looking for a movie to watch. He scrolled looking for a good movie to watch. Light chose to watch a scary film. The were on the couch and the snuggled up with a shared blanket. Luca found it a bit odd to share a blanket when he could get his own blanket but Light insisted on sharing a same blanket. The went on and watch the scary movie and chatted and made comments on it. They criticized the main characters for splitting up and doing dumb things. There was a moment in the movie were there was a jumpscare and it made Luca jump which cause him to be more closer to Light. Luca was on top of Light's lap, hands clenched on the shirt of Light's. Light awkwardly laughs a bit, "Uhmm... the predicament we got ourselves in.. am I right..?"

Luca turns head to look at Light seeing his face a bit red. He then trails his eyes to look down. He then realized what he meant. Luca yelped in shock as he stumbles backwards to get off him, in the process tripping and falling on his behind. Luca groaned in pain, "Gosh.... that was really embarrassing..."he mumbles out.

Light chuckles lightly in agreement, "yeah"

"God, I'm really sorry! I didn't realize that ivqas in top of you! Sorry, sorry!" Luca profusely and repeatedly apologizes.

Light shakes his head, "No no. It's all good!! It's alright! I don't mind..!"

Luca gets up, head still shameful looking at the ground. Luca pauses, "Wait a minute-. Did you say that you didn't mind-" Luca accidentally spills out. He quickly shoves his hand over his mouth. Oof! That was meant for his thoughts only!

"Oh- I mean- yeah- that's true- uuhm uhm UHM-" Light starts to ramble out nervously while his immediately started to red within the instance. Luca giggles softly. You can see his whole body turn into a tomato! Luca walked over to towards Light. As he then climbed onto of Light and once again sat on his lap, "Oh, is that so?" Luca flirtatiously smirked

Light was still rambling unable to say any coherent sentences all just random sounds. He thought he couldn't go redder but I guess he was wrong! Luca really just fully break him! Luca was enjoying all this teasing on Light. Light cackled, proceeding to get off of Light and just sit beside him, "Okay okay! Imma stop playing with you!"

Light exhaled as he slumped further down into the couch. Luca leaned his head closer to Light's shoulder and they continue to watch the movie.

Time Skip

After finishing their movie night Luca decide to sleepover at Light's room for the night.

"Uh, would like to sleep on my bed? I wouldn't mind to sleep on couch if that makes you feel comfortable" Light painfully gestured

"Oh, I don't mind where I sleep! Ehm, we can sleep together if you also want to sleep on the bed." Luca awkwardly suggested.

"OH UHM. If that doesn't make you uncomfortable then I'm fine with that! Haha...." Light dryly laughed.

Luca tried to reason,"Yeah yeah! No worries! It's not like anything weird..! Just two friends sleeping next to each other..! Oh uhmm that doesn't sound that right saying that out loud......."

Light chuckled at his clumsy way of trying to joke and save the situation, "Okay, let's just go to sleep It's already getting late."

Luca rapidly nodded his head in agreement to his response, "YEaH yeah!.. I'm getting tired.."

Luca jumped onto the bed, face planting head first into the pillows, he gave out a tired muffled sigh. Light went on the bed right after Luca, without any stunts. He layed his back against the mattress as he grabbed ahold his blanket. He cover himself head to toe and wrapped himself up into a burrito. One they were in their comfortable sleeping position, they noticed that they happen to be facing in each other's direction. Light managed to behold twin moons that were twinkling back at him. Luca's had grayish-white eyes that were something akin to the moons and stars. Light blinked back to reality and realized that Luca fell asleep on his chest. Light internally panicked, (WHAT THE HECK! I WAS DISTRACTED FOR A FEW SECONDS AND NOW THIS HAPPENS! NOT THAT THIS IS A BAD THING.. AHHHH IM SO CLOSE TO HIM.... his hair so fluffy white.... like a cloud...AGHH WHAT AM I THINK ING I JUST NEED SOME SLEEP! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT....)

Light cautiously placed his hands around Luca's body and shoulder. Face flaming red with a heart about to leap out if his throat. He tried to calm himself and fall into slumber. He inhaled and exhaled. His body relaxing against another body against his. His eyelids were getting heavy as they shut, allowing the purpled-hair boy to dream and be with his thoughts.. This one will be memory to ahold of. Him sleeping with his crush... Luca....
---------------------------------------

HEHEH LETS GOOO 2ND REQUEST DONE!!!

Oof sorry for taking long to post I had a few day break(I touched grass)! I was also pretty lazy to start writing -w-"

BUT MANAGED TO PUSH THROUGH AND FINISH!

Although I started off pretty lazy but some parts are good! 😅👍

Hope you guys like!! And I will try to write more I feel not lazy =^="