My Protective Dog 🐕 🐶🔪

❤🖤Levi x Jaxx🖤❤
AU: 🐶Dog Levi🐶
&
🙎🏻‍♂️ Owner Jaxx🙎🏻‍♂️
💥😒Jealousy😒💥
🧸🌸Fluff🌸🧸
---------------------------------------

It was a day where Jaxx was going to take Levi, his dog to the park! It was a good day for it too! It was sunny and the air was fresh, that is a perfect time to walk! How could he skip this day?

Jaxx began to go to Levi's room to tell him to get ready to go to the park. Jaxx knocked and began to shout, "Hey, Levi! Get ready! We are going to the park!"

Jaxx hope that would get his attention. But now he needs to get ready, he won't be going in his Pajamas!

TIME SKIP to the park

Jaxx and Levi were talking about some interesting things...

Jaxx laughed, "I should have brought you a leash! It would be funny! Like last time!"

Levi snarled, "It wasn't funny. It was humiliating. If do happen to try to put me on a leash... I would bite you."

Jaxx rolled his eyes, "Uh-huh, yeah sure. Whatever."

While Jaxx and Levi were still chatting a stray(?) dog came up to them in particular, to Jaxx. With this unexpected visit and grabbing the attention of Jaxx. He soon started to play with the dog and bond with it. Causing Levi to be annoyed.

At first, he "tried" to seem like he didn't care but his face shows his frown and his burrowed eyebrows that started to go deeper within the minutes. His annoyance became jealousy. He wanted to take Jaxx away from this dog that was stealing his love and affection that was being given by his beloved owner.

Levi tried to give excuses so they can leave but failed. With that attempt failing, he started growling out of anger. Jaxx not really noticing and the dog not really caring.

A person in the distance was heading towards them in a fast pace. It was the owner of the dog! He was looking for their dog, he explains that his dog likes to go up to random strangers for treats & affection. As both Jaxx and the other owner have small talks. They both depart to do their own things.

Levi was boiled with anger, he was ignored by his owner and he gave love/affection to another dog! He was fed up with this. He doesn't even feel in the mood to be in the park, he was exhausted. Levi just straight up left, going home to cool down and rest. Jaxx noticing this began to follow him, confused why he was leaving. He then notice his ears and tail and knew that he was in a bad mood. Still confused on why he was in a bad mood, continued to follow him, trying to talk to him. Levi just giving him the silent treatment and speeding up his pace.

Throughout the whole walk home with awkard & unresolved tension. Jaxx knew why Levi was grumpy! He was jealousy!

Jaxx began to smirk, "Are you jealousss, Levi???"

Levi huffed trying not to sound irritated, "Jealous? Of what? What can I possibly be jealous of?"

Jaxx began to tease, "Your jealous of the dog, aren't you? I know that you are. It's obvious."

Levi scoffs, "Yeah right. Jealous of a dog? It was just a human interaction for you to pet and give affection to a dog. I know that I am your only pet you'll love."

Jaxx stunned by his response, "Huh, so you don't mind if I do it other dogs or person?"

Levi ears flattened a bit as his eyebrows burrowed, "I would like it, if you did not do that.."

Jaxx walked towards, giving him a huge hug. Levi trying escape from his grasp but, leaned into the embrace.

Jaxx chuckled, "You already know I love. I'll always love you and no one else."

Jaxx kissed him on the cheek, patting his head to calm him down. Levi reddening by his affection, looking the other direction to hide his sheepish face.

Jaxx yawned, "Let's go snuggle to together in bed. I'm tired."

Levi complied, also tired.

They both went into Jaxx's room to snuggle up and sleep...

__________________________

Merry late Christmas!!! This is your late Christmas present that I have!

Hope it's your guys liking!

Anyways, hope you guys had a great Christmas! Byeeeee! 🙋🏽‍♀️