For My Dear Brother...💔

🤍🧡Luca x Charli🧡🤍
🖤🧡Levi x Charli 🧡🖤

Charlevi Angst
Luca & Levi Angst

---------------------------------------
Concept:
When Levi introduce Luca to the squad a long time ago. Luca and Charli got along, Levi notice this but didn't think much of it. But the two grow feelings for each other but little did they know Levi likes Charli. Levi doesn't tell that to Luca cause he doesn't want him to be upset and he wants his little brother to have a love one. Although Levi is hurt, he is doing this for his brother.

Inspired by a Hamilton song

(Even though I didn't watch the musical the song was fire)
---------------------------------------

Past Squad 3rd POV

Levi ushered his brother inside the Squad House. Everyone was in the living room; wondering what was happening. Alex was at the front waiting for Levi and the new squad member to come in. They both arrive but the guest stayed out since they weren't supposed to reveal themselves yet. Levi entered the room the squad members greeted him and Alex begun to speak, "Okay everyone! Today We have a special announcement!"

Squad members nodded and waited for the announcement. Alex continued, "We have-... A NEW SQUAD MEMBER! Come on in!"

On cue, a boy with snowy-like hair came into the room. His whole outfit was white as well. The boy stood there and began to introduce himself, "Hii, I'm Luca!"

The squad replied back and introduced themselves. All of the squad began to talk to the new member. But one friendship that began to grew was Charli and Luca. Levi noticed his little brother befriending his crush but didn't think much of it, thinking they were going to become very good friends so he disregard it and went on his merry day.

~-🥀🕸..........🕸🥀-~

The friendship between Luca and Charli grew very intimate and their relationship started to grow and feelings became stronger for one another. Levi then saw how close the two became. Levi was somewhat bitter about the relationship but as the pair grew, Levi learned to become bittersweet about. Since it was his little brother he allowed him to be closer to her even if he felt like he was slowly dying piece by piece. Even though he wanted to support his brother, why was it so hard to watch them become closer together? It hurted him. It teared his heart into two. He is overwhelmed with emotions that are getting hard to deal with as the days go on. He sometimes wish that he never let Luca meet the Squad (Charli)...

~-🥀🕸...Memory...🕸🥀-~

One day as Levi was going to the kitchen to get himself a snack he saw Luca standing closely to Charli. Their eyes were intangled staring deeply into each other's soul and heart. Luca advanced slowly, he raised his hand and placed it under Charli's chin. He tilted it upwards so they were fully looking at each other. He steadily lowered his head as he interlocked lips with Charli. It was passionate and full of love as they were meant to be with each other. They were lovers.... They were soulmates...

Levi's heart burst and broke into pieces. He staggered backwards, he quickly and quietly left the room. He didn't look back. He didn't want to see it. He couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe what he saw! He was... he was heartbroken and distraught...

After that incident, he became depressed as he hold onto his feelings and continued to suffer alone, watching his little brother be in love and going out with the one he loved as well... He shunned himself from going out with the squad or any activities. Only going out for food or the squad members begging him to come along with them. Everyone in the squad became worried about him and knew something was wrong. He told them that he was fine and that there was nothing to worry about and that he just doesn't feel like going out lately and that he was social drained and needed sometime alone. Most of the squad members went along with that idea(excuse) and let it slide and let him be. But other members were still not convinced and are still worried for him... Either way they let him be...