Luca got an ouchie 🤕🩹

🚫!NOT A SHIP!🚫

🧸👨‍👦Brother bond👨‍👦🧸

Big Brother🧒🏻
🖤Levi🖤

Younger Brother 👶🏻
🤍Luca🤍

AU: Childhood🏡

Luca age: 8️⃣

Levi age: 🔟
__________________________

As a Young Luca ran across the yard to find a good hiding spot to hide away from his brother since they were playing hide n seek.

When running, Luca fell harshly onto the floor. He tripped on a stump of a tree, well more specifically its roots.

Luca on the floor, both of his knees were in pain from the painful impact of falling.

Both of Luca's knee were bleeding. Luca cried out in pain. He tried to get of his position that he was in but couldn't since every move that evolved him moving his legs was painful. He got into a position that he was comfortable and waited for his older brother to come and find him. But until, then he stays there, silently sobbing, waiting for his brother to come and find him.

Levi was finished counting and was ready to go and find Luca. He went around the yard to find spots he thinks his brother would hide in. While searching for his brother he heard a soft sob. Instincts telling him it was brother and follow the noise. Levi went to follow the noise. To his own finding, he found his brother sitting, legs sprawled outwards, letting his legs rest. Levi saw that there was a wound on Luca's knees. Levi rushed to his side and asked what happened.

Luca tried speaking but manage to blubber out, "I was trying to get to my hiding spot-. (Hiccup!) But then I tripped on the branch and hurt my knees! And now I can't stand!(Wails in pain & distraught)"

Levi sighing feeling sympathetic for his brother, stood up and brushed his hands and told Luca what he was going to do, "Luca, I'll go get some bandages and other equipments for your wound. I'll be back quick so you don't have to worry!"

Luca still crying smiled softly knowing that his brother was there for him to help. So, he felt better and his tears were starting to go away.

Levi ran as quick as he can to go to the house and get the things to heal Luca's knees. As soon as he got the ingredients he ran back to Luca spot and kneeled next to him.

Levi took out a cotton ball and started to open up an alcohol bottle that was good at disinfecting scabs and wounds. Luca saw the bottle and started bawling his eyes out. Levi confused but still continuing to put the alcohol on the cotton ball. Luca tried to scouch over.

Levi reassuring Luca, "Luca, it will be okay! I'll be here by your side! You can put your head on my shoulder or hold my hand."

Luca looking up to Levi nodded slow and took Levi's hand tightly. Levi holding the cotton ball started to make his way over to the knee that was next to him. He lightly pressed the cotton ball on the knee. Luca hissed lowly, he started to tightly hold Levi's hand with more strength. Levi noticing the pressure in his hand was in slight pain but he knew it was for the sake of Luca, so he pay no mind to it.

Levi went on to disinfect both of Luca's knees. Once he was done with that he took out a 2 big bandages. He picked up one of the bandages and started to peel off the paper peels off so he can put them on the wound. He placed the bandage gentle on his knee and patted it down to make sure it sticks. After that he went to do the other side of the knee.

Both Luca and Levi sighed in relief, they were both exhausted. Levi stood up and pulled Luca up. Luca grunted at the sudden pull.

Levi suggested, "I think we should go back inside. It's getting late and I'm kinda hungry."

Luca nod in agreement, "Yeah... I'm also hungry and tired."

Levi giggled, "Well, I'm tired too! Running around is sure quite tiring."

Luca smiled genuinely, "Mhm. Let's go inside."

Levi nod and began to walk away with Luca still in hand. It was hard for Luca to walk he was wobbling every step he take. But they manage to get inside.

They spent their day in their rooms talking and other activities. Until they both started to feel sleepy and slept peaceful on the floor next to each other... What an exhausting day for the two little boys...

---------------------------------------

Let's gooooo! On my sigma grind set 😎🤯😈

Hope it was a good story! I'll be on my way to make other stories!!! So don't worry! :^)

Byeeeee!♡♡♡