I pick Truth, He pick Dare ❤💙

💙Sora x Jaxx❤
🧸Fluff🧸

Requested: kittynanita🐱
__________________________
Concept: Alex and Charli get Sora to confess in a truth or dare game! Things happened... 👀
---------------------------------------

Today in the squad it was game day! And the game they decided to play is truth or dare! All squad members gathered around the living room to play. It was the usual game spot that they would occasionally play once a week. Everyone sat in their spots, some sat on the couch and a couple others sat on the floor. The three boys which are Levi, Luca, and Light sat on the floor while Charli and Alex sat on the couch. This left two space for Sora and Jaxx to sit. They pair made their way together to sit on the couch. As everyone was settled down, they went on to begin the game! The truth and dare game went on a couple rounds, it was nothing too spicy, it was tame. For a while...

The squad has noticed that Alex and Charli were 'secretly' whispering to each other. Who knows on what those two little devils were brewing. They were always up to mischievous things.

Sora thinks to himself, "Uh-oh, I hope those two don't have something planned against me.... that would be quite disastrous.."

The pair, Charli and Alex, had devilish grins. Alex begins to speak with malice, "Sora, truth or dare?"

Sora heart sinks. Thus couldn't possibly be happening to him!!! He must have jinx himself or had absolutely bad luck. Maybe he was overthinking it and it was all in his head! Sora gulps, "Uhm, truth I guess..."

Alex smiles grows wider. Sora feels like he is going in waters of man-eating-sharks and he is about to step in, unable to go back.

Alex hums, "Is it true that... you have a feelings for someone here? Like a crush?"

Sora tenses a bit. Does she know about his crush on Jaxx? Or is she trying to push information out of him? Unsure of events about to unfold he weakly replies, "Yeah.... I have feelings for someone...

Alex clicks her tongue as if she satisfied with answer, "Ooooooo interesting! I wonder who that is."

Alex glances over to Jaxx, as she is trying to hint at something. Jaxx looks over to Alex and back to Sora, "Ohhhh, me too!! I want to know!"

Sora flushes a little, not noticeable to the eye but close up you can see the tinted red covering his cheeks, "uh-huh....." he mutters.

Charli jumps up, "Yeah!!! Well, it's my turn now since its going by rotations. Hmmmmmm... Jaxx truth or dare?"

Oh my... Sora starts to sweat a bit. Whatever Jaxx is about to pick will probably affect him. Jaxx grins confidently, "I'm no chicken!!! I choose dare!!! Give me the worst you got!!!"

Sora wants to physically die and disappear. Ain't no way he said that. Sora knows what's coming, he can feel the storm about to hit. Charli menacingly mutters, "is that so...?"

She smirked, "Okay!!! I dare you to kiss Sora!!!"

Jaxx's jaw dropped slight as he gasp while Sora froze. Sora wanted to sink into the couch, he didn't know what to do he just sat still emotionless. He didn't know how to react because he knew this was coming. He tried to play cool as he sighed.
Jaxx looks over to him slightly guilty but their was something else in his face that he couldn't quite decipher.

The three boys just sat their oh-ing as they wished they had popcorn to see events happening right now. Jaxx scooted a bit closer while licking his lips. Their bodies were close within range of each other. Sora heart was beating so fast he wasn't sure if he was breathing or alive! Sora came in a little closer to close the distance between them. Jaxx closed his eye as his hand went up to softly lay on his cheek to help angle his head to kiss him. They touch lips and Sora shuts his eyes to savor this moment knowing that there will never be a chance for this to happen again. Sora inside were exploding with fireworks, his body is starting to heat up. He wants to continue but Jaxx pulls out. He seems flustered, who wouldn't be if they had to kiss a 'friend' in front of other people. Jaxx backs up a bit and was sat back to his original spot on the couch. Sora just sits there not knowing what to do as if he was contemplating on how the events lead up to this? The other squad members were cheering they were clapping, whistling, and yelling. They continued on the game as nothing happened. But Sora couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, he wants to forget but wants more.

~ 《Time Skip》 ~

The game was ending everyone was parting ways and saying their goodbyes and good nights. Most of the squad members were gone but it was left with Sora and Jaxx. Sora was about to head out when Jaxx calls out to him, "Hey, sorry for kissing you. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything. I should ask if you were okay with that instead of making the move."

Sora turns to look at him as he gave him a friendly smile, "It's okay, it was your dare that you had to do."

Jaxx scratches his head and looks down, "yeahhh but still. I should ask."

Sora comes closer as he puts his hand on one of his shoulder, "Hey its okay! We can just move on from it and forget about it.!"

Jaxx frowns a bit as he murmured, "I don't want to......"

The sentence was left up in the air. It was barely a whisper but he heard it. Sora was a taken back. He wasn't sure if he was hearing things. A part of him felt like he wasn't supposed to hear that but he heard it anyway. Sora looks up at him in disbelief. Jaxx flushes and turns away, "Sorry, I spoke my thoughts to loudly.... I-uhm.. I'm sorry...."

Sora giggles a bit, "It's okay"

Jaxx glances back towards hesitant to say something but does anyways, "So uhmm... who is the squad member that you like. If you don't mind me asking."

Sora redden a bit as he shifted slightly, "Uhmmmmmm... uhhhhh... how do I say this........(now or never he thinks) I... I like you, Jaxx...."

Sora shuts his eyes tightly as he removes his hand of his shoulders. He was about to dash out when Jaxx stops him mid-way, "Wait! I like you too!!! I've had a crush on you for a while and I'm glad to hear that you feel that same about me too!"

Sora quickly opens eyes and looks up at Jaxx. His warm smile that shows sweetness and his eyes filled with love. Jaxx hugs him tightly as Sora hugs him back. Sora did not expect this to happen to him! Especially not over a game of truth or dare! Jaxx gazes over Sora, he pecks his lips for a quick second. Jaxx let's go and Sora was confused

"Sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you! It was an urge, didn't mean to move fast on you." Jaxx guiltily replies

Sora rolls his eyes and lightly punches Jaxx shoulder, "You goof, I like it! You should stop saying sorry and get back and give me my kisses and hugs"

Jaxx chuckles as he once again scratches his head, "Oh. Hehe, my bad"

Jaxx went back to give him a hug as he begans to litter pecks and kisses all over Soras face. Sora giggles, they brushed noses as the pair kiss each other. Sora sighs in contentment, he can't believe that it all went out well. Jaxx suggests, "Let's go sleep in my room. It's getting late"

Sora nods as he holds hands with Jaxx. Jaxx went on to lead the way to his room. They went in the room to get ready to settle to sleep. Sora was happy that he can now be able to cuddle and spoon with Jaxx. The pair dozed off into a peaceful slumber now hugging each other in their sleep.

Meanwhile

Charli and Alex saw the pair went into Jaxx's room. They high-fived each other and started fangirling. Charli cheers, "Omg! They got together! We did it!!!"

Alex jumps in exciting, "Yeah!!! We gotta tell the others!!! Come on!! Let's go!!!!"

The girls scurried off to tell the news to the others squad members. The members all celebrated the couple even though they are not here but they knew that they were pining for each other. And everything was all good!

-♡ Ending ♡-

Let's gooo first request done!! ^^

Oof but I spent a bit too much procrastinating in the day >n<

They only time I'm not is at night(like usually) o-o

Cause I did this at 2 am B)

Hope you guys like it!! :^]