Can we be more than friends? 💙❤

Sora x Jaxx
Romantic
AU:Friends to lovers
---------------------------------------

Sora and Jaxx have been friends for a very long time. They do a lot of things together. The squad teases them and ships them, because they had their gay moments. Whenever their "gay moments" happen they become flushed, both liking each other but not having the confidence to tell that to one another.

One afternoon, it was just regular day for the two of them-hangin' out, just the usual. When out of the blue, Alex says comes up to the pair and responds, "I've reserved you two a dinner at a nearby restaurant. I want you two to go on a date and date each other!!! And admit that you both like each other!!!"

The pair both stood there in shock they looked at each to see if it was true. But, they can't read of each other since they are both in a state of shock, didn't give them much intel. Well, the pair both got ready since Alex planned for them to go and it would be a waste of money if they didn't and..! They would get murder if they didn't. They dressed in their fancy attire and began make their way to the nearby restaurant. As they entire it was pretty full, it also seemed like it was a place for rich people to eat a well meals that are meant for them. They were quite surprised that Alex spent so much on them to go on a date when they could've gone to McDonald's. Guess they'll have to repay here by starting to confess to each other. Slowly... They told their waitress their reserved tables and was lead to their table. Jaxx wasn't sure if he has to pay for the food or if Alex has already payed for it cause if she hasn't he wouldn't be able to pay for it since he didn't bring his money and probably Sora didn't even bring his money. They sat across from each other at a round table. They sat their awkwardly not having a word to say. Jaxx, the man he is, breaks the silence, "Do you like me?"

Sora flustered and unsure if he should be honest replies wary, "Um, yeah... Do you..?"

Jaxx then let's out the biggest sighs of relief that he ever had done its like he's been holding this air for a long time, "Yes! I like you. Well, I love you. I liked you since we began being friend from your idiocy and your cute charms."

Sora heart warmed his as his smile grew to a heart warming smile, "Well, I love you too, you goofy ball."

Jaxx grinned, "Glad we can agree! Do you want to be by boyfriend!

Sora laughed, "Of course you dummy!"

Jaxx began to intertwine his hands with Sora's as he stared longingly into his ocean blue eyes. They both sat their anticipating a kiss. Jaxx got of chair, still having Sora's hand, gently took him outside to kiss him. The awaited kiss that they so longingly waited to do for a long time has finally happened. Sparks has fueled inside them. The kissed lasted for 30 seconds till they both separated to get the oxygen they need to breathe. They both expressed tenderness, they looked into each other's eyes for a few second before they went inside to order food. They chatted through dusk as a newly found couple. The squad who has been secretly watching their date celebrated the couple and praising Alex for the plan that worked.

-----♡~~~~~~~~~~~~♡-----

Let's goooo! I got another story out! This story was pretty hard to write seen I had no idea what to write for the storyline and plot. Glad that I got something.

Not really good at romance hope it's good though. Let me know your thoughts on how I write romance. Would need a few tips ✍

That's all! Have a good day y'all!!! ^^