Can't Stop Thinking About You💘💖💞

🤍💜Luca x Light💜🤍
💌Requited Love💌
🌸🧸Fluff🧸🌸
❣🥰Romantic🥰❣
---------------------------------------

Light's POV

I daydreamingly ponder,"After starting to hangout with Luca more, I've started to fall in love slowly. I'm so drawn in by his character. He is adorable and cute. He always brightens the mood. I've gotten a plan to confess to him today since we are going out. I've got to get ready for the date!"

I started to go to my closet to grab a handful of nice clothes that are good for dates. As I got the perfect outfit I started to go to the bathroom to take a shower and get nice n' fancy for my date.

Luca POV

"I've gotten a call from Light saying that we are going out! I thought of it as it a date but it couldn't possibly be so, he probably likes Charli anyways. Not that there is a problem with that, but a little jealous that I can't date him... But, if he's happy, I'm happy..! Enough with the sappy talk, I need to get ready for this hangout!" I thought

After quickly getting dressed and applying perfume to add a nice scent. I awaited outside of my home to wait for Light to pick me up for the day.

3rd POV

Light arrived to pick up Luca and started to go out to a restaurant to eat and talk. After that the went to a fair to play arcade games and other things that were at the fair. Soon after all that they went back to Light's place to chill and watch some movies.

Luca began to feel nervous and began to ruminate in his head, "I don't know if right now is the time to confess. What if he doesn't like me? I'll be a sorrowful man. But, at least I'll get it off my chest. And maybe he does like me but I won't find out if I sit here being a scarey-cat! It's now or never..."

Light began to grab both of Luca's hands and stared deeply into his eyes, he took a deep breathe and began, "Luca... I like you for some time... And I wonder if you wanted to go on dates and possibly be my boyfriend..."

Luca wanted to explode into fits of happiness since his crush has confused to him!

Luca happily complied, "Of course! I would like to go on dates and I certainly want you to be my boyfriend."

Light smiled happily, he then began to lean forward to give Luca a quick peck on his lips. Luca giggled and kissed him back. The couple began to giggle, they cuddle while giving each kisses. They passionately kissed till they got tired and went to sleep in each other's arms...

-----♡~~~~~~~~~~~~♡-----

Oof, sorry for not posting I've been lazy -w-

I've been start to watch a lot of things! Such as shows, YouTube, movies, etc. And sometimes video games. So, I don't really have time to write 😓

This also(I think) my first time doing first person POV's. Hopefully it's okay! Sorry if it is short wanted to release something. Hope it's okay I rushed writing it.

(Will try to write more if my laziness doesn't take over or other activities. -w-)

That's all, have a great day!!! 😁👍♥️