Brothers👨‍👦🌱

🚫!NOT A SHIP!🚫

Family/brother bond💖

Big Brother
🖤Levi🖤

Younger Brother
🤍Luca🤍
__________________________

It would always be Luca & Levi. They'll always be together, as friends and brothers. They would hangout with each other everyday. When one is feeling down, the other one will be their for comfort. Their parents were surprised by their Brother bond. The don't fight, they only playful fight with each other. And if it's serious, they would forgive the other the next day. But enough talk about their very cute brother bond! Let's see a day where they are hangout with each other!

Luca woke up early and went to the other side of the room to wake up his brother. Luca started to shake him like he was trying to get the coconut to fall down to the ground. Levi grunted, slowly opening his eyes to see Luca grinning ear to ear. Levi puffed out a big exhale to show that he was still tired. Levi got off the bed and stretched his arms high to get the blood flowing.

Luca happily replied, "What do you wanna do today, Levi???"

Levi glanced towards him still stretching. Levi grunted, "Uhm. I don't really know. We can probably play video games or watch a movie."

Luca blankly stared, then nodded.

Levi noticing its still dark outside. Levi responds, "Anyways what time is it?"

The both glance towards the alarm clock that is sitting on top of their drawer. Levi eyes widden and quickly turned his head to face Luca.

Levi alarmed sputtered, "It's still night time! It's 3am! Luca we can get in trouble for being up this late!"

Luca rolled his eyes and backhand replied to Levi, "Yeah, from being awake and everyone being asleep, rather than you shouting at me."

Levi sputtered once again, "Uh-. You know what. Whatever..."

Luca smirked, "Uh-huh, exactly."

Levi scoffs, "Well, let's just watch a movie I guess."

Luca comments, "Alrighty then!"

Levi went to get the I-pad that was inside of the drawer. He got the I-pad and went to Luca. Luca sat on the bedside, both legs swing in boredom. Levi sat next to him. Levi went to open up Netflix.
Levi turned his to Luca.

Levi asked, "What do you wanna watch?"

Luca shrugged, "I don't know."

Levi snapped, "Well, you better figure it out. I woke up for this. So, better know what to watch."

Luca groaned, "Who knew Levi could be so snappy..."

Levi scoffed, "Well you ruined my beauty sleep and sleep schedule."

Luca answers, "Okay, whatever. Anyways, I know what we can watch."

Levi nods waiting for his response

Luca continues, "I'm thinking that we can watch... Arcanes?"

Levi comments, "Erm. I mean sure. If it gets us to watch something. Also that isn't necessarily a movie."

Luca ignores his comments, "Alright! Let's watch!"

---------------------------------------

They only got into a few episodes before they were both tired. Both of their eyes were watering from trying to stay awake and watch the video.

Levi mutters, "I think we should go to sleep..."

Luca yawns in response as he nods his head in agreement.

Levi paused the video and got off the app before turning off the tablet. Levi went to up to put away the iPad back to its original place. He then headed towards his bed to get ready to sleep. Levi began to close his eye till Luca spoke, "Sorry for keeping you up this late."

Levi mutters out a tired response, "It's whatever. Just go to sleep."

Luca adjust his sleeping position before responding, "Okay... Goodnight, brother..."

Levi replied before adrifting to sleep, "Goodnight little bro..."

They both went to sleep soundlessly. And went to catch some Z's.

---------------------------------------

Another one ending with sleep 😎

Sorry for not uploading. Just like taking a week breaks to get some ideas and to take breaks.

(I need to start to make ships cause I keep making these family bondings which isn't a bad thing but we need the ships.)

Hope you enjoy! :^)