PART 7 ~

soon, tanjiro had gotten distracted and didn't notice the demon behind him ready to gouge his eye out, until it was too late to slash at.

you growled and leaped forward, ready to slash the demon, only to wince in pain as nezuko's leg shot from the box, snapping your arm in two, yet still also hitting the demon behind you, sending it's head spinning laps.

------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV

you whine quietly in pain as you bone stuck back together, you needed a better pain tolerance.

the other demon groaned "two demons accompanying a demon slayer!?" he growled in annoyance.

"nezuko!' tanjiro called in relief as she stood protectively behind him.

the demon that had it's head kicked slowly sunk back into a puddle, leaving you glaring at the space.

nezuko ran at the two demons a few feet away from her, her eyes going slit and once she was close enough, she raised her leg ready to deliver a death kick.

you huffed as you saw the demon disappear back into the ground (OK! I'M ADDING A CHANGE TO THIS STORY, INSTEAD OF LIGHT PINK EYES, SHE HAS EYES JUST LIKE MUZAN!

When angry, or like demon form!

normally, like right now!

BACK TO THE STORY!

your light red eyes glaring at the demons, making the other one unintentionally shiver.

nezuko removed her foot, only to find no demon and only a deep imprint of a foot.

as nezuko goes to charge at the other demon, tanjiro calls her back "nezuko! don't chase after it! come to me!" he said and her eyes went back to normal before she ran over to him.

in the middle of her running, the same murky puddle appeared in front of her with a demon ready to grab her, though she just easily flips over it and runs over to tanjiro.

she swiftly dodges the demon that lunges at her, standing in front of the two new people.

tanjiro looked down at the ground as a puddle inched closer to him, "nezuko! i'm going down! protect them!" he said and she nodded.