PART 14 ~

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

TANJIRO'S CROW ENDED UP LEADING YOU ALL TO WHAT HE CALLED A 'WISTERIA MANSION'

apparently the workers look after injured slayers and tend them back to good health.

it was a lovely place and had a nice garden, the rooms were spacious and had comfortable beds.

there was quite luckily a spare bed for you, which you happily slept on the whole time you were there.

after everyone had fully healed, the crow directed you all to go to mount natagumo where many demon slayers were disappearing.

the mountain was eerie and overall terrifying. it gave you the shivers.

the yellow-haired boy whos name you learnt to be zenitsu cries out about how he doesn't want go in the mountain.

tanjiro and the boar-boy ; inosuke, had went in anyways, leaving him behind.

you contemplated whether you should stay with him or go with tanjiro but in the end decided on going with tanjiro, he probably wouldn't even notice you anyways.

you dash after the boys, looking around as you catch up with them.

it was dark and spiders were scuttling around everywhere, you shudder.

after a while you had encountered a male named murata who told you all about what was happening on the mountain, people were being used as puppets to kill others.

and right after he had finished saying that, a swarm of puppeted demon slayers surrounded you all.

the boys fought back as you occasionally slashed at them, in the end tanjiro started throwing them up into trees with inosuke following suit.

even during that a pale-skinned boy with spider-like hair came by and scolded you all, telling you his family would kill you all.

you think he looked nice.

tanjiro had also gotten inosuke to search for the demon controlling the people, after that tanjiro went and defeated her.

inosuke ended up pretty wounded from the battle and tanjiro was fine.

you all walked over to a long river, tanjiro was pointing out inosuke's injuries while inosuke was refuting it.

you glance over the river, a young demon gril was standing there and staring at you all. just a moment later, the two boys noticed her. inosuke ran at her while shouting, "father!" she shouts.

you raise an eyebrow but fall back as a large spider-demon collapses down and smashes the water.

you rub your butt as you sit up, frowning slightly.

both boys attempt to attack the demon but it's skin was too strong, their katanas would barely cut through it's skin.

after a bit of running and attacking, tanjiro cut down a tree and trapped the spider demon beneath it.

you breathe out, squeezing the water from your kimono.

tanjiro jumps down in an attempt to cut the demon's neck but the demon had too quick of a reaction, grabbing the log and throwing tanjiro away.

you furrow your eyebrows and chase right after him.

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

words ; 498

date posted ; 19/04/22

©_behindyou_