PART 12 ~

words ; 954

"we'll heal soon enough!" tamayo calls.

she turns to you and her eyes widen at your already healed arm and head.

'it seems y/n-san has very high regeneration speeds despite eating no humans'

"so, don't worry!"

the moon shines bright on the now recked house, you look at tamayo worreidly as she starts to heal

"hey! stupid demon slayer!" yushiro shouts.

"if you look at the arrows, you can tell which direction they're going! dodge the arrows!"

tanjiro looks at him, "arrows?"

'he can't see them?'

"seriously, you can't even see them? i'm going to lend you my sense of sight!" yushiro's eye glows as he takes a talisman out of his haori pocket.

"then, you should at least be able to cut off that temari woman's head!" he throws the talisman at tanjiro, it landing perfectly on his head.

tanjiro's eyes widen and they glow and he can suddenly see the arrows, 'i can see now!'

you hum worriedly as you look at tamayo, she smiles at you and places a hand on your head, "do not worry, y/n-san"

'these arrows were controlling... the trajectory of the temari!'

he dodges the temari's aimed at him.

you look at yushiro and place a hand on his head, he swats your hand off.

you frown and place your hand on his head again, this time he just 'tch's and crosses his arms but doesn't take your hand off.

"thanks, yushiro-san! i can see the arrows now, too!" he dodges more.

"then defeat her" yushiro shouts and nezuko emerges from a whole in the wall.

"nezuko! nezuko, let's go outside! take care of the demon up in the tree!"

nezuko nods with a grunt and leaps outside, all six temari's and tanjiro following short after.

susamaru catches the temari's back in her hands and nezuko jumps over her into the trees.

"i am your opponent!" tanjiro calls to susamaru.

you watch them for a moment before shrugging and crawling underneath a table, falling asleep.

tamayo turns to you and frowns slightly, 'poor girl.. she must be exhausted'

 she must be exhausted'