Ch. 3 I am a Witch!

Luna felt arms wrapped around her body, and she heard a masculine voice reassuring her that he had got her. She felt themselves fall onto the ground, and they rolled away to safety. She slowly opens her silver-grey eyes, and she blinks when she sees one of the Dwarves from earlier holding her against them.

Thorin opens his sapphire blue eyes, and he blinks when he sees the beautiful maiden that he saved stare at him with wide, sparkly diamond-like eyes.

" Thank you for saving me," Luna kindly smiled, causing the Dwarf to briefly winced since he found her smile brightening.

" You welcome," Thorin mumbled, and he sat up, seeing his companions having a hard time defeating the three massive Trolls.

" Stay here," Thorin firmly speaks, and he stands up, pulling his sword out from its sheath.

" Where are you going?" Luna asked, sitting up and looking at the Dwarf with a concerned gaze.

Thorin turns his head back to stare at the beautiful maiden. He could tell by how she was staring at him that she was scared to be alone after nearly getting killed by a Troll.

" What is your name?" Thorin asked while facing the beautiful maiden.

Luna's silver-grey eyes intently stared at Thorin's sapphire-blue eyes.

" Luna. My name is Luna," Luna introduced herself.

Thorin's sapphire blue eyes blinked, and he turned his gaze to the full moon.

" Like the moon?" Thorin asked since he recalled learning some dialects in Latin.

" Yes! Yes!" Luna nods her head in response.

" My name is Thorin Oakenshield. Crown Prince of Under the Mountain," Thorin introduced himself while slamming his chest with his fist, and he bows to Luna.

Luna's silver-grey eyes sparkled when she heard that Thorin was royalty.

" Fascinating! You are the first royalty I have met in person," Luna honestly speaks.

Thorin stood straight, and he eyed Luna from head to toe.

" Aren't you royalty yourself?" Thorin asked while eyeing Luna's royal attire.

Luna looks down at what she is wearing. She gasped in surprise since she didn't expect to wear something so beautiful, whimsical, and sparkly. She begins to twirl, which grabs Thorin's attention.

" Who are you exactly?" Thorin softly asked while eyeing Luna warily.

Luna looks away, and she turns her gaze to Thorin. Her silver-grey eyes intently stared at something that was coming in their direction. She held her right hand out, which caused the Dwarf to raise an eyebrow.

Luna didn't know what came of her, but she felt immense power around her.

Thorin held his breath when he saw Luna's diamond-like eyes begin to glow, which reminded him of an Aquamarine jewel.