Ch. 12 He's a dear friend of mine

Luna's sparkling silver-grey eyes blinked, seeing birds fly past the window and head into the Village nearby. She got out of bed and approached the window. She looked down at her hands, feeling the warm sunlight shining upon her.

" Thranduil," Luna whispered, recalling the beautiful male she saw in her dreams.

The Nargles woke up from slumber and saw Luna standing near the window. They flew towards her and hid in her golden blonde hair.

" Good morning." Luna greeted the Nargles.

" Good morning!" The Nargles responded, some with tiredness while the others with excitement.

" Did you all sleep well?" Luna asked.

" We did! What about you?" Willow responded.

Luna didn't respond. All she could think about was Thranduil's piercing ice-blue eyes that would stare at her with sadness and longing.

" This bed was comfortable. I am glad we slept here and not on the forest grounds." Luna softly smiled.

A knock on the door grabbed Luna's attention. She turned and saw the door open, revealing two female Elves.

" Good morning, Your Highness. Our names are Blossom and Rose." The two female Elves introduced themselves. " Per Lord Elrond's request, we are here to help you get situated in Rivendell." They curtseyed.

" Nice to meet you, Blossom and Rose." Luna warmly smiled. " Is there a way I can go to the Village?" She asked while pointing at the Village nearby.

" Yes. We can take you to the Village." Rose responded.

" But, Lord Elrond would like you to have some guards with you to feel safe in Rivendell," Blossom responded.

Luna nodded. " Then I shall get ready for the day." She turns and walks toward the bathroom to bathe.

Blossom and Rose curtseyed. They turned, walked towards the closet, and opened it, seeing various royal clothing inside.

" Her Highness would look beautiful in this dress!" Rose pulls out a beautiful pink dress with a floral design.

" No. Her Highness would look lovely in this dress!" Blossom pulls out a beautiful purple dress with a gold-stitched floral design.

 Her Highness would look lovely in this dress!" Blossom pulls out a beautiful purple dress with a gold-stitched floral design