Ch. 2 We have a maiden in danger

It is dawn on Middle Earth as three massives trolls named Tom, Bert, and William, walk through their territory, the grand forest of Trollshaws, searching for food. Amidst their search, Bert spotted something glittery, which grabbed his attention.

Bert turns his gaze to his brethren, and he sees that they are setting up a makeshift barbecue pit. He looks away, and he begins to walk towards the glittery source.

Bert soon reaches the glittery source, and he leans down, staring at it with a curious gaze. He tilts his head to the side, and he begins to study it.

The glittery source is no other than seventeen-year-old 5'2" Luna Lovegood, who is peacefully slumbering on the ground in a ball formation. Her messy, waist-length golden-blonde hair with white highlights covered her face and wrapped around her figure. She is wearing a periwinkle blue hooded cloak over a white dress, with the top half having a floral diamond crystal pattern while the bottom half has many layers of ruffles.

" Shiny," Bert grunted as he grabbed Luna, thinking that she was a glittery object

Luna felt her whole body getting squeezed, causing her to wake up from her slumber. She slowly opens her eyes, revealing sparkling silver-grey eyes.

" Hmm," A soft groan escaped Luna's lips as she slowly lifted her head, and she looked at her surroundings.

" Where am I?" Luna mumbled.

Luna's silver-grey eyes blinked when she realized that she was in a forest.

" Am I in the afterlife?" Luna asked, looking and sounding curious.

Stomping sounds grabbed Luna's attention, and she looked down, realizing that she was above ground. She then hears a huffing sound to her right, and she turns her gaze in the direction, seeing a massive troll.

" Oh! Hello," Luna cheerfully greets the Troll, thinking that he is the Gatekeeper of the Afterlife and that he is taking her to get judged before she can rest in peace.

Bert turns his gaze to the glittery object in his hand, and he blinks when he sees that the shiny object is staring right at him.

" My name is Luna! What is your name?" Luna kindly asked, not caring that a massive troll was holding her in his grasp.

Bert stopped walking, and he tilted his head to stare at the glittery object in confusion.

" Hm. Oh! I. Luna. You?" Luna grunted, looking and sounding adorable when imitating the troll language.

" Bert!" Bert grunted in response, and he pulled Luna closer to him to smell her.

Luna amusingly giggles when she feels Bert's breathe all over her head and face.