Chapter Thirty-Four

Her legs were either side of him, his crotch right beneath her core. Chronos could hardly believe his luck. Annaliese would do anything and everything to keep him busy for the next ten minutes. What they did didn't matter. Chances were they'd both enjoy it.

Chronos would be happy enough to have her company.

All she had to do was keep him from getting suspicious. How hard could it be?

His hands shot up to hold her by her waist.

The werewolf was getting overwhelmed.

Not hard at all... well, depending on what they were talking about. The werewolf was hard alright.

"You're covered in blood," She pouted.

"It's not mine."

"Hush." She pressed her finger to his lips. "Let me make it better."

Ten minutes. How hard could it be? She could do this. She could totally do this.

Annaliese could keep a werewolf busy for ten minutes.

Easy.

She needed it hard.

She took his hand and raked his bloodied claw down the front of her dress, watching as it tore at the seams. It was a short dress today, so it didn't take too long to fall. When the dress was gone, she sat above him in her bra and panties, a plan formulating in her head.

Oddly, she felt refreshed. Clad in practically nothing above him, she felt rejuvenated. The adrenaline rush that came with his gaze was going a long way.

"I want you to touch me, Chronos. Can you do that for me?"

She ran her hands through his curly, muddy blonde hair and smiled.

"I'm aching for you, Chronos. Will you touch me?"

She turned around, sinking back down onto him. When he sat up, she pressed her back right into his front and grabbed his hand.

"Will you touch me Chronos?"

"My claws will hurt you."

"Even better."

Annaliese liked getting hurt.

She writhed in his lap, spreading her legs in yearning.

"Please, Chronos. Will you touch me?"

Breathing heavily, he teased his claw towards the front of her lacy thong, his lips on her nape.

"Please, Chronos. I need to feel you."

"Fuck." He teased his finger beneath the lace, down towards her heat. When that claw scraped across her clit, the reaction wasn't faked. A surge of desire shot through her and she moaned his name loudly.

"That's it Leese," He whispered. Pressure was building at her core—but this was about him.

"I want to make you feel good, Chronos."

His balls were aching, his cock hard.

"You're so wet for me, Lease."

He trailed his finger down her lips, closer to her entrance. He massaged them over her wetness once, twice, then eased two fingers inside. Her moan was instantaneous, her back arching for him.

"That's it, Leese." He leaned around her neck and kissed her, their tongues locking lazily. He plunged another finger into her cunt, groaning into her mouth. When she writhed and clenched on him, he smirked against her mouth.

When he pulled back, she was panting.

"I want to make you feel good, Chronos."

It was hard to think with his fingers circling insider her, pumping in and out.