Chapter 4: Lie

Boss Suzuya

Do you want to have a sleepover?

Sleepover?

We're going to eat lots of foods and watch movies all night!

Who else is coming?

It's only us two... I thought maybe it's a good way to restore our friendship?

I guess... Okay, I'm coming.

Great! See you at Osaki bus station today at 5pm!

Wait! It's today?!?!
Seen

"Why are you smiling like that?" Sofia suddenly appears from nowhere.

"Juuzou invited me to a sleepover!"

"It's been 3 days since he hasn't visited you. And now suddenly he invites you to a sleepover." She crosses her arms.

"I think he was busy with work. But he actually texted me a few times."

"Yeah busy fucking his fiancée in the office." She chuckles.

"He did that? Wait how do you know?"

"Well I'm not really sure. But I suppose they did it. I saw Jina going in Juuzou's office and they both came out looking sweaty."

"That little hoe is going to pay! I'm going to destroy her! I'm going to take him back!" I punch the wall.

"Woah calm down. Are are you sure he still has feelings for you?"

"He kissed me, so I guess..." I bit my lip. "And I bet that little horny bitch is forcing him to... -do that stuff..."

"I'm not going to say anything, you do what you want. But I'm going to warn you; be careful with Juuzou."

"Come on, you know him. He's not evil."

"I know. But you don't know what he's thinking."

"Whatever! I don't care!"

"Okay..." She sighs. "So, when's the sleepover?"

"5pm."

"You mean now?"

"Now?" I look at the time. "Holy shit! It's 4:50pm! I need to run to the bus station!"

"Wait! Aren't you going to take some pyjamas?"

"Who cares, maybe I'll sleep naked." I wink.

"Y/n!!!"

"I need to go now! See you!!" I dash outside.

- Time Skip -

I run as fast as I could to the bus station. Suddenly I bump into someone. Someone familiar. My old bully. Keichi Myori.

"Finally we meet." He says while smiling.

"You better fuck off or else I will rip your limbs and feed you to the ghouls! I'm not the little weak Y/n you used to know!" I warm up my fists

"Please, let me talk." He tries to calm me down.

"There's nothing to talk about!"

"I know I was a bad person. I know how much I hurt you. I can't belive I did all those bad things to you. I feel so ashamed and disgusted. I know apologizing will do nothing but at least I want to let you to know that I deeply regret what I've done to you."