Chapter 11: Truth & Trust

The screams are getting louder and louder. The woman is in extreme pain, but Y/n does not care.

"Please! Stop!" The woman begs in tears.

"Did you stop when Juuzou begged you? No, you didn't. I'm being way too soft... I should torture you harder, but luckily, I'm too tired to do so." Y/n says.

"You know nothing about Juuzou!" She shouts.

"He told me what you did to him... So I promised myself to find you and do the things."

"Your mother-"

"My mother what?" She interrups her. "Stop talking about her! I don't know what reletionship you have with her, I don't give a fuck!"

"You're so revengeful, just like your mother!"

"My mother born and raised an icon."

"Except she chose money over her daughter..."

Y/n hits her face with a wrench.

"Sorry? What did you say? I couldn't hear you." Y/n says.

"Your mother... Married a rich man..." Big Madam spits blood.

"Good for her..." Y/n mutters.

"Y/n, Kanou is calling you." Ayato suddenly interrups.

"I'm coming."

She looks back at Big Madam's bleeding body. Y/n looks very satisfied.

Ayato is kinda shocked by Y/n's actions. He really thought she's too soft to do this kind of stuff.

"You! You're the one who kidnapped me! I paid a lot of money for a body guard and this is what you do to me?! You mother fuckers give my money back!" Big Madam shouts at Ayato.

"This is what you're worried for? Your damn money?! Your life has no value anymore. You will never escape from here." Ayato replies.

"I will escape you fools! You messed with the wrong person!"

"Yeah sure." He locks the door and leaves.

...

Y/n quickly enters Kanou's lab which is actually a few steps away from the prison chamber.

"Yes Mister Kanou?" Y/n bows.

"Come Y/n, sit down, let's have a talk."

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, no, just a friendly chat, it's not related to work."

"Sure..."

"Did you know me and your father used to be best friends?" He smiles. "With Shinohara too... We were the best trio. Your father was so passionate about science. He always visited my lab, that's how we became friends."

"And then what happened?"

"CCG didn't agree with my experiments so I left. Your father had problems with your mother and Shinohara was busy with work. That's how our friendship ended."

"Do you know what exactly happened with my parents? I was told my mother left us to marry a rich man... And my father doesn't tell me why he works in another country or what his job is..."

"Your father, became a spy."

"I had a feeling it was that..."

"He didn't become a spy for the government, but for himself. To take revenge."

"Take revenge on who?"

"Unfortunately, I don't know the details... But maybe you could ask the Tsukiyama family. They're very close to your parents, especially your mother's family. And also, you could ask about your mother."