Chapter 14: First Date Part. 2

I remember who this woman is. She's the person who gave birth to me. This beautiful song unlocked my deepest childhood memories. But this is all I can remember. I didn't regain all of my memories.

This man standing next to me, my boyfriend, he was the kid which I saw very often but didn't get to talk to. I wonder what has happened to his mother. She always seemed very creepy.

"Well that was very fast... At least we got free tickets! She's a very nice woman." Juuzou says as he starts the car engine.

"I'm kinda disappointed of this date..." I whine.

"Oh? Don't be sad! I planned a lot of things to do."

"I'm not in the mood to do them."

"Come on Y/n, why are you acting like this?"

I'm very upset about my mother. Why doesn't she talk to me? What happened between us? Why doesn't she care about me?

"Let's go home." I say.

"We are not going home until you tell me what is bothering you." Juuzou stops the car.

"I just told you."

"I know that's not the real reason."

"Fine, I will confess. I'm upset about something."

I feel like I'm about to burst in tears.

"I'm listening." Juuzou places one hand on top of mine.

"I remember... I remember... -I remember my childhood. When she sang that song, a part of my childhood memories came back." I tear up.

"Really? I knew it will work! I'm so happy for you." Juuzou smiles.

"Juuzou, that woman is... She is... My mother..."

"Your mother?" Juuzou's smile immediately dissapears.

"Yes... She is my mother... And you are Rei right? We used to see each other at opera concerts. Your mother's name is Madeleine."

"You are that girl?! I honestly couldn't recognise you... You changed so much. But how come the old you didn't recognize me?"

"I feel very upset Juuzou! My own mother doesn't want to talk to me! She doesn't love me!" I start to cry loudly.

"My sweet Y/n..." Juuzou places his head on my shoulder and hugs me.

I begin to cry even harder.

He starts the car and drives away. I close my eyes and try to stop crying. I don't want to distract him while his driving.

A few minutes later, I open my eyes. I realize we were inside a forest. Juuzou was driving on a dirt road. I wonder where we're going...

He parks the car on the side of the road.

"Come out." He says.

I do as he says and get off the car. He does the same. He opens the back seat door and pushes the front seats foward. Then he pushes the back seats. He made some sort of mini bed.

"Come lay here." He invites me inside.

"What is the point of this?" I ask.

"Just come inside."

I do as he said and sit down. I take off my shoes and place them on the corner.

"Come lay on my chest." He opens his arms.

I crawl on his lap and place my head on his chest. He wraps his hand around me and hugs me tightly.

"I don't want your first date to be sad... So I'll try my best to make you happier." He kisses my forehead.