Chapter 10: Hero to Villain

Juuzou stares at the beautiful pink sunrise. It reminds him of the sunsets he used to watch with Y/n...

He turns back to his new lover. He wonders if she remembers everything from the past. But since she hasn't said anything about it, she must have forgotten everything. And she shouldn't. She mustn't remember the trauma he caused her, the trauma Big Madam caused her.

He quietly walks towards his bed. He gets under the sheets and wraps his hands around his girlfriend's body. Her perfume smells just like Y/n's...

He tries to get Y/n out of his mind. She's no longer here. He must move on.

"Good morning Juju." She yawns.

"Please I told you before, don't call me like that."

"Oh I'm sorry... But why don't you like it?"

"I don't know... I just hate it."

He didn't hate it. It's the nickname Y/n used to call him.

"Anyway... What do you want to do today?" She changes the subject.

"Spend time with my little princess." He tightens his hug.

"You're so cute." She stares at his lips.

They haven't kissed on the lips yet. He's hesitating to do it.

She closes her eyes, hoping his handsome prince will finally kiss her.

Juuzou knows she wants it so badly. He doesn't want to make her sad, so he places his lips on top of hers. This doesn't feel right...

She licks my lips signaling she wants more. There's no turning back. He kisses her passionately, just like he used to kiss Y/n.

The sad nostalgia takes over his thoughts. He immediately breaks the kiss.

"Is there something wrong?" Yuui asks.

"Nothing is wrong..." He responds.

"I can see you're not okay. It's okay, you can talk about it."

Yuui does not know about Y/n since she graduated from the Academy 4 months ago. He's not sure if he should tell her about Y/n. But if he keeps his pain inside him, it will ruin him even more.

He opens his mouth and starts telling the story of Y/n L/n.

Meanwhile...

"Steal money from Tokyo's International bank? Are you crazy?" I yell in disbelief.

"Where do you think our money comes from? Where do you think we got 1 billion yen from?" Eto reponds.

"1 billion yen is way too much by the way! Why am I so expensive?!"

"You're not like the others Y/n, you are special. Your skills and your intelligence are inhuman or should I rather say, to my level. Or... Above my level."

"Without my quinque I wouldn't be able to beat you."

"You would. I've always watched you when you fought. You are not only using your fighting abilities but also your intelligence."

"Intelligent when I'm fighting but dumb when I'm in love. If I were smart, then I would have been married by now."

"Ayato seems to like you, why don't you-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! NO!"

"Hmm you're blushing!"

"Stop!!"