Chapter 4- L.A

LEXI POV

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were a One Direction fan!" "Well, if i had told you we wouldn't be best friends right ...?" Selena questioned back. "True...I guess." I mumbled under my breath. Knowing that somebody is right and im the person in the wrong always killed me. I hate being wrong. "Wanna go shopping tomorrow?" I asked Selena. "Sorry I'm hanging out with Zayn. He wanted to show me the sights of L.A as I've never been before." Selena said as she started to unpack her suitcase. Management had brought Selena and I our own hotel suite to share, which was good considering we would be here for a whole week I dont want to share with Niall and Josh.

"Are you serious? I haven't seen you since I left Mullingar and you already have a date with a guy I dont like?" Selena sighed and took of her glasses and ran a hand through her chocolate coloured hair. "Look you're not going to like everybody Lexi, and not everybody are going to like you. Besides, this isn't a date. I don't get into relationships quickly. You should know me by now Lex." I groaned. "Well who am I going to go shopping with now?" I sighed as i jumped onto her bed. "I don't know! How about Niall! ?You guys used to be good friends from what your mum has told me." Selena said shrugging. "You've been talking to my mother?!" Selena placed her black glasses back on and smiled. "She tells me stuff. Now go to Niall's room now. You've gotta sort stuff out!" I stuck my tongue out and left her room.

Maybe Selena was right. Maybe it was time for me to talk to Niall? Maybe it wasn't?

"NIALL OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled as I hit the door repeatidly with my fist. "Oh my goodness! Im coming Lexi! Just hold on a sec!" Niall yelled from the othr side of the door. As the door swung open I smiled and stepped in. "Okay Niall I need a shopping buddy!" I announced. "Okay and what do you want me to do about it?" He groaned running a hand through his hair. His eyes red and tired. "Oh did I wake you?" I asked looking at the clock. 1:00am. "Yes you did and if you would kindly hurry and get to your point I would appreciate it so I can go back to my lovely bed." I sighed. "Well can you go shopping with me tomorrow?" I asked. "Why me Lexi? You have Selena now!" "Shes going on some pathetic date with that Zack kid!" I said sighing. "Zack who's that?" "Your band mate? Zack, Zye, Zoowanker. I dont know his name." He laughed slightly. "Zayn, babe, it's Zayn." "Yeah yeah whatever. So will you come with me tomorrow?" He nodded and smiled. "Yay thanks Niall! Ill be here at 3pm!" I said about to walk off. "No be here earlier! 3pm is way too late for shopping." I pouted and cocked my head to the side. "1pm is the time I normally wake up though..." Niall shook his head disaprovingly as his eyes looked towards the floor. "Be here at 10." He said. And I groaned. I was too tired for arguing and too happy to go shopping to argue with him over something stupid like time.

~~~~~~~~

I admired my outfit in the mirror. I wasnt a boiling hot day and it wasn't a cold day. The breeze was a perfect temperature. I was wearing a high waisted black pair of skinny jeans. There were four baby pink buttons on the front. I was wearing a baby pink top which had spaghetti straps and had a sweetheart neckline. My hair was up in a high pony tail with my fringe swooped to the side and two blonde strands of hair hung at the sides. The ponytail was tied with a little pink ribbon which i made into a bow. I wore a pair of pink pumps and placed silver and pink bracelets on each wrist.

"Okay where to first?" Niall asked me. "Uh...forever 21!" "Whats that?" "A clothing store Niall. Ive only been in L.A for a couple of weeks and even I know that." He laughed.