Chapter 49-

CHAPTER 49

LEXI POV

"GIRLS CATCH UP NIGHT?" Madison yelled. We all nodded and laughed. "Do you think you could watch Rayne for the night?" I asked Niall. "YES! oh my Rayne we are gonna have so much fun! Im gonna get you a new bed and we can decorate your room and-" I laughed. "-Niall babe calm down. And she cant have a new bed till a year and a half." Nialls smiled disapeared. "But go out with her." Niall nodded. "Shes still on the bottle and baby food is in that bag with the nappies, baby wipes and the milk powder is in there to. Oh and at night put this on her gums." I said pulling out a white tube. "Why what is it for?" Niall questioned. "Shes teething and this numbs it so she doesnt wakeup crying. She tries to resist at first but go for it. She doesnt like the strawberry taste but just put it on."Niall nodded taking the tube. "Bye Rayne." I whispered giving her a cuddle. "Baba gadla la Mama" She gurgled and she laughed. I grinned. "Your house?" I asked looking att Selena she nodded. "Zayn youre alright staying here right?" Selena said. "I guess-" "-THANK YOU BABY!" Selena yelled and soon enough we were out the house.

***

"I think we should tell her. Shes back I think she should know." I heard Madison's voice as I walked out the bathroom. "Yeah I definitely agree we should tell her." Millie agreed. Someone sighed. "So we all agree we should tell her?" I heard Selena's familiar Irish accent say. That was my queue. "So what we doing tonight!" I beamed as I ran into the living room. "Maybe pamper? Twitcam? I dont know just go with the flow." I smiled as I sat next to Selena on the sofa. "You know I missed this so much. Oh my god. This is what Ive missed. Being with my friends" I said grinning thinking back at those past amazing memories we had. Those random sleepovers, blind folded makeup. Eating shit full of carbs and sugar. "We missed it to." Madison smiled. I laughed to myself. "What?" Selena asked randomly. "Nothing." I chuckled. "No seriously what?" I looked down. "Its just do you remember when we all met Maddie for the first time and we had that huge sleepover and all we did was eat pizza's and hate bottles of coke and pepsi? Then we had those water balloons and we snuck into Nialls place because thats were all the lads were and we just through balloons full of coke in them." They laughed. "Those were the days." Millie said chuckling at the memory. "That was hilarious. I cried so much through laughing." Selena said. I smiled.

I noticed Madison hadnt said anything. She sat next to Millie facing the ground as she bit her lip. "Whats wrong Mads?" I questioned generally concerned. "I-Its nothing." She stuttered. I pouted. "Just tell her Mads she isnt going to judge our decision." Madison sighed. "Okay well I've been getting these really haunting texts from a blocked, but anonymous number. They always sign it ANON and basically they're telling me to stay away from Harry and that they wil come find me and ruin my life." My mouth dropped. "Do the lads know." Selena nodded. "Do you remember my ex?" I gave her a confused look. "Dan?" She nodded. "I called him up asking if he could unlock it and find out the number so we can look it up and see who was sending them." I nodded impatiently waiting for her to carry on. "He couldnt unlock it. Apparently this person had it really locked up." I sighed in disappointment and bit my nails. "But he did unlock something." Millie added. I slapped my hands down to my thighs impatiently waiting for her to finish. "He unlocked the persons selfies." Maddie said. "I dont know them but I believe you do along with Millie and Selena." I looked around at everyone.

"Its Claire."

"You cant be serious." I said my eyes wide. "Completely." I shook my head vigorously. "Oh my god." I whispered. They looked at me with confused eyes. "When I was In LA doing some work, I was offered a modelling job. Back with the same people I used to model for. And as you know Claire is a model. She was there. We got talking and now it all makes sense." I whispered. 

~~~flashback~~~

"So are you still friends with those girls? Millie, Selena and Madison?" Claire asked me as I lined up to be the net model to pose in front of the camera. "Uh no we dont really talk. How do you know Maddie anyway?" She laughed. "Oh we just had a little...uh conversation about Harry over text. Its funny she doesnt even know me." I laughed awkwardly not knowing what to say. "Well at least you got rid of your fat after the baby." She laughed running off to get changed.

~~~end of flashback~~~

"I didnt really understand what she meant by...'and she doesnt even know me' but of course. You dont know her! Shes sending you the texts. Oh god did you tell the boys you know its Claire?" They shook their heads quickly. "No, No way." I nodded. Well Im here now. Fuck her she can go to hell she doesnt bother me." I said laughing.

****

"We should do a twitcam!" Selena announced after we had all finished eating the pizza. I nodded. "You announce it because you have more followers. We will just RT it." Millie said. I nodded.

@AlexisCarter: hello nuggets! Doing a twitcam with @SelenaFritsche @MillieWillows and @MadisonBruce come watch us live! twitcam/abcdefgh

"Hi guys so this is our amazing twitcam because yeah i dont kknow." I said lauughing. "Okay when we get 20,000 viewers we will do something..." Maddie said laughing. I looked at her. She placed her index finger at her lips. I frowned.

"190,000 AHHH SO CLOSE!" Millie squealed.

"201,000!" We all yelled. "Okay so we will be doing a dance competition." "OH MY GOD NOT FAIR MADDIE! YOURE A PROFESSIONAL DANCER." She grinned and shrugged. "Oh well. Whoever wins, wins." I frowned. "Okay so whoever hits number one trend first wins and basically the trends have to be like 'Team Maddie, Team Lexi, Team Millie or Team Selena." I smiled. "So whos firstt??" I asked the girls. 

We played rock paper sissors....

Looks like Millie is first!

"So this dance is called the 'I cant bloody dance so lets go fucking crazy.' Ok lets go" Millie said.

I laughed as Millie did the duck face and started doing the worm on the floor. "GIRL DONT DO THE WORM IT HURTS YOUR BOOBS!" She yelled. I laughed.

Selena danced...

differently....

I have no other words. 

Maddie being Maddie danced perfectly because the little wanker is fucking amazing.

And then there was me...just trying to impress the viewers by backflips. 

Im hoping this was longer it was 3 word pages....so.... yeahhh fingers crossed its long?

vote comment and read my other fanfic "change" k cool bye