Chapter 71-

Chapter 71-

LEXI POV

I knocked on James' door. It would be my first time meeting Megan Alexis. I was really looking forward to it. She was now 2 and a half and Rayne was almost 2. "DADDY DIDNT YOU HEAR THE DOOR?" I heard a girl yell inside. That must of been Megan. "I HEARD IT MEGS!" I heard my brother yell.

Soon enough the door opened. My brother stood their smiling showing his white teeth. I hugged him tightly. "Ahh I missed you!" I said softly. "I missed you too!" He said chuckling pulling away.

Rayne his behind me. I picked her up and placed he on my hip. "Rayne don't be shy now!" I teased her as she buried herself into the crook of my neck. "Rayne this is uncle James." She looked up and smiled. "Hi uncle James!" She mimicked I laughed and put her down. She hugged his legs.

Awe. I quickly took a snap.

@AlexisCarter: Aww Rayne and Uncle @JamesCain twit.pic/this143qwder

"And this is my gorgeous girl Megan." James said pulling Megan from behind him. "Megan this is Auntie Lexi and your little cousin Rayne." Megan smiled widely.

"Hello gorgeous!" Megan smiled. "Daddy showed me pictures of you both when you were little!" She said randomly. I laughed "uh oh." She shook her head. "It was good pics." I laughed "well that's good then."

Megan was gorgeous she had brown/red hair like her mummy and her eyes were a bright green like her dads. She had her ears pierced and had very, thick, long eyelashes.

She was gorgeous.

"Im Rayne!" My loud daughter said randomly.

"IM Megan!" Meg's said hugging Rayne tightly.

My phone buzzed.

@JamesCain: aw look Ray and Meg already bonding @AlexisCarter twit.pic/abcdefg

I smiled.

••••••••••

SELENA POV

Zayn and I walked along the beach. I held my flip flops in my left hand and my right hand was gripped in Zayns.

It was about 6pm. "Wow this is gorgeous." I whispered. "Just like you." Zayn said Peking my cheek. I stopped and looked at him. "You are being very cheesy!" I said pointing at him and tapping his chest. "Mhm. But you love it." He whispered. I kissed his lips roughly but he pulled away.

"Zayn what's wrong?"