Chapter 5-Start Of Week Dares

CHAPTER 5

LEXI POV

Millie, Eleanor and the band went back to London yesterday. So now everything was quite boring. Millie was such a sweet girl. I did really bond with her. She understood my problems and she was just so trustworthy and sweet. Eleanor on the other hand was....uh...different? I dont know maybe its because Louis and I dont get along that the thought of being friends with his girlfriend spooks me. I kind of zone out when the boys talk. They aren't particually interesting at all. Selena has been spending more and more time with Zayn. I understand that she likes him... any person with eyes can tell that, I just miss hanging out with my best friend. 

"Lexi can we talk?" Niall asked as he jumped onto my bunk. I smiled and nodded. "So uh...I just wanted to ask you, what happened?" he asked me. I looked at him with a confused look planted on my face. "I mean what happened?" he paused slightly to think over what he was going to say.  "You never used to be this girl who hated the outdoors. You used to be such a good kid. You would never smoke neve touch a drink and thats sayin' something because your Irish. It says in the blood." I laughed slightly. My eyes hit the floor. I couldn't look him in the eye. I bit the right side of my lips letting my blonde extensions dangle over my face. "I want the truth Lexi. Please you can talk to me." "When Im ready Niall. I will talk to you then."

~~~~2 days later~~~~

"Selena you so like Zayn don't deny it." A small smiled played on her face. "I guess we are just alike." She said looking down at her hands and playing with her fingers. "I dare you to ask Zayn out!" I said an evil grin playing on my  face. "Gross no. I do not rush into a relationship! You know that Lex." I sighed. "Fine. But lets play Week Dares im really bored." She laughed. "Fine." She sighed agreeing. "I dare you to pretend you like Niall and flirt with him alot but you have to also flirt with Harry giving them both mixed signals." "Thats so easy Sel!" I said laughing. This dare was going to be amusing. "I dare you to stay distant from Zayn for a week. You cant talk to him and when he tries talking to you you have to walk away. Dont even acknowledge his existance." Selenas mouth dropped. "That is so not fair! I cant do that for a week!" "You agreed to play." I grinned shrugging. Selena groaned. "I hate week dares." She grumbled.

"Hey Selena I was wondering if you uh, wanted to go out tomorrow. As we go home today and uh well yeah I was wondering if you wanted to go out." I watched as Selena just walked away. I wanted to burst out laughing right there. I could see how much it was killing her to just walk away from the Zayn. I turned my head away from Selena and looked at Zayn. I could see the pain in his eyes. The sadness in his eyes.  "Make your move." Selena whispered in my ear as she jumped up to her bunk on the bus to pack the rest of her things.

We were going back to London today, and I have to stay with Niall...fun? I dont know. . .

Then the boys Take Me Home tour starts fully soon. Its abut a month away. Which im so not looking forward to. Travelling all over the world  with a bunch of lads+Selena just because mum and I got in a fight?

"Harry sit next to me on the plane?" I asked. "Uh I thought you were going to sit next to me?" Niall said before Harry could answer. "Uh I wanna sit next to this cutie." I said walking up to Harry linking my arm with his. Niall smiled slightly, sadness in his eyes. I couldnt help but feel a little bad about it.

"So Harry, tell me about yourself." I said sitting next to him on the plane. "Uh well Hary Styles is the name, im 18, but 19 on Febuary 1st. Uh...I love to sing. I have an older sister Gemma and yeah." I laughed slightly. "Your birthday is in two weeks!!!" He laughed. "Indeed it is." "Dont say that word." I said lightly slapping his shoulder. He chuckled. "Why?" "Because you say 'Indeed' way too poshly i just hate it." he laughed. "You say 'Indeed' very Irishly." "Well that explains alot because I didnt think I was German." I said sarcastically as i laughed. "You're pretty." I smiled and cocked my head to the side. "I know you dont think you are, but you actually really are." I blushed slightly. "Thank you Harry." I sat back in my seat. A huge grin plastered on my face. "But you would look even more pretty without makeup." He whispered softly in my ear. His soft, pink lips touching every now and again.

SELENA POV

"Liam I'm sitting next to you!" I said quickly as we stepped in the plane. Woah. First class was so modern. WHY COULDNT I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY?

"Sure." He said laughing slightly. "What's wrong with you and Zayn." I groaned and i pushed my head back. "No please im not talking about that." I spoke sternly. "Okay but know im here to talk if needed. I nodded and thanked him.

I was having to stay at Niall's with Lexi and stay there till tour starts. Im actually looking forward for it, as long as Zayn doesnt hate me after this stupid Dare Week is over....

HARRY POV

I don't know theres something about Lexi. She was just so, fun? I dont know the word. She was just so amazing in so many ways. I collapsed onto my couch. I looked down at my phone which lit up.

TEXT FROM JOE- Come down in 5.

I groaned. The only time management ever wanted to meet with just me, it was always about dating, a tweet, that stupid larry ship or a rumor or someone ive been hanging out with. 

"We need you to get back with Claire." my eyes widened. "You JUST made me date Taylor im not dating a new person already." I said smacking my hand on the hard wood table. "Harry you have the most fans on twitter. Remember that meeting we had three weeks ago. Did you see how many records sold because of that drama. Date Claire again and this will be a big break for us Harry. This wil be good for One Direction"

~~~~~~~~~~~'

fucking shit chapter i apologize! ! ! uh dont worry harry girls! claire wont be around for long so dont loose hope for u being harrys girlfriend! xx