Chapter 75

This book is almost done like litterally maybe theres like 6 more chapters...?

Chapter 75

LEXI POV

I ran down the stairs. "Niall!" I called. "Babe in the kitchen!"

"Niall why did you yell!? You scared the fuck out of me I even grabbed an umb-" I stopped talking as I walked into the kitchen.

"Oh my god. Please tell me this is real." I whispered.

And I just couldn't believe what was in front of me.

"Millie." I said barely a whisper. Her clothes were dirty and her hair was a mess. She was pale and had no makeup on.

"Oh my god." Tears streamed down my face. "This is crazy. Is this real." I cried looking in between her and Liam.

"Hi Lex." she whispered i ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Dont you ever leave me again! ever! I mean that!" She hugged me. "I promise. Now can we get going we have to get to Maddies i found out who it was." I raised an eyebrow. "Y-You found out?" She nodded. "And you of all people are going to be shocked." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Im so happy youre here." I whispered as we sat in the back of Liams car. "I missed you but I had to do what I had to do. This  ANON idiot  was ruining my life. I wasnt just going to sit there and let them do it." "Them?"  I whispered. She nodded. "Theres more than one."

We jumped out of the car and made our way to Maddies house. I knocked on the door loudly. "IM COMING! BE QUIET BABIES SLEEPING!" I heard Maddie say on the other side of the door. Millie gave me a questioning look and I laughed. "Shes looking after Rayne. Dont wory she isnt preggo." I said laughing. Millie nodded then the door swung open. "MILLIE?" Maddie screamed. Tears  were already pouriing down her face. She pulled her into a huge hug. "Oh my god girl you have some explaining to do." Maddie said pulling away from the hug. Then she looked behind Millie where Niall, Liam and I were standing.

"Whats going on?" She asked curiously. "We need to talk." She said walking in. We all wal1ked towards the living room. Harry was cleaning away Raynes dolls then he looked up and scowled at me. Then his eyes moved towards Mills. "Millie?" He whispered. She smiled and hugged him tight.

"Okay now we really need to talk and i aint gonna sugarcoat this shit." She said as we all collapsed onto the couch.

"Harry, Liam, Niall." she paused. "Basically the texting didnt stop and so it was slowly pulling our lives apart and I guess my life was the first one to go boom. After Liam and I broke up I couldnt stand it any more this ANON person was ruining my life so i went on a mission to find out who it was." She paused.

"And..." Madison said slowly waiting for her to carry on with what she was saying.

Millie looked at me with sorry eyes. "Millie just say it."

"Dont get mad Alexis. Im right i know this for a fact and no matter how much you wont wanna believe it im right." I looked at her. My arms were crossed over my chest.

"Its your brother James, your step father and Ashlyn. AKA-The one who was dating your dad before he passed."

My eyes widened and then I realised i couldnt speak.

i didnt even read this after i wrote it so im sorry im just typing really fast bc i dont have alot of time ok bye