Chapter 46-

CHAPTER 46

LEXI POV

I sat there fiddling with my fingers for about 10 minutes just thinking over and over on wwhat just happend.

"Mmmm?" Rayne moaned. "Hi baby." I said smiling. "We are gonna see your daddy." I smiled. She looked at me confused. "Yes baby you have a daddy."

Cant believe my babies almost 1....

TEXT TO NIALL- On my way. Be there in 20 :) x

NIALL POV

15 minutes had passed since I had recieved the text from Lexi. I was really excited to see my baby gir for the first time. Lexi had told me she was almost a year and so she could say the odd worrds like "no-no." and "ma-ma" I guess Ill be teaching her how to say 'dad' soon. 

There was a loud knock at the door. I had just finished cleaning up and I went out and brought those plug protecter things, dont want Rayne sticking her finger in a socket...

I skipped over to the door with a huge smile on my face. I had given Lexi a key so I wasnt too sure why she wasnt using it. I checked my hair in the mirror and grinned. Wow this was going to be the best day of my life.

I opened the door to be greeted my a hard throbing pain appearing suddenly on my left cheek.

"Stay away from her." I looked up to see Louis. "Mate you-" "-Fuck off Niall. Find another girl because Im not letting you have Rayne or Lexi." He spat venom creeping in his words. I gulped as I watched him walk away. 

LIAM POV

We stalked up the stairs for Nialls flat. We couldnt be bothered to wait for the elevator. My hand was interwined with Millies, Harry and Madison and then Zayn and Selena lagging behind them.

Millie came home and told me about how she had bumped into Alexis and she had walked into Nialls flat block. Which to me was very odd to hear. I cant imagine Lexi getting involved with Niall again. I cant see Niall accepting it either. Even though Niall is a strong lad I know he wouldnt give in so easily to Lexi. Yes he will be a dad to Rayne because he wont give in to Alexis that easily.

We all faced Nialls door. "Whos gonna knock?" Harry asked. "You do it." Zayn said pointing at me. "Oh god guys hes not gonna attack us if we knock." I said chuckling. I knocked on the door three times. Harry budged forward so he was nnow the first person closest to Niall's door. Niall opened the door with a bag of frozen chips on his cheek. "You alright bro?" "You cant be here you gotta go! Ill text you all tomorrow." Niall said quickly trying to shut the door. Millie ran under his arm and into his house. "Dont go in ther-" but it was too late we all had piled into the living room.

"Alexis?"