Chapter 55-

OMG I UPDATED! I just got wifi today! So I will be up updating everyday like usual now! Yay. Enjoy this small filler. COMMENT PLEASE. And I'm very sorry I haven't updated sooner. Wattpad on my blackberry doesn't work but getting a new phone soon! IT'S MY BIRTHDAYY IN SEVEN DAYS! Ahhh anyway enjoy. x

MADISON POV

I sat in the cafeteria in the hospital sipping on my tea. My surroundings were white and bland.

"Maddie?" That was Harry's voice.

"Go away Harry." I spat in anger.

"It's my fault that Lexi is here..." he whispered.

I didn't say a word. I couldn't. I wrapped my hands tighter around the hot cup.

"What do you mean Harry." I spat not turning to take one glimpse at him.

"I mean it's my fault! If I wasn't ignoring her maybe she wouldn't of been so-" "-Harry. Stop right there. It's not your fault but I honestly don't want to ear your wimping. While my best friend is laying on that hospital bed your here almost calm." I said still not facing him. I was afraid that if I looked up at him, if I saw his face I would hit him out of how angry I was.

I know he doesn't know it's Claire. But HE dated HER.

"So you don't even want to hear my explanation?" He asked sighing. "NO HARRY! I DONT!" I yelled. "Maddie I know you're frustrated. I understa-" he spoke calmly resting his hand on my back. "-no Harry you don't fucking understand! Why don't you just fuck off back home? And don't fucking touch me." I whispered venom traveling through my words.

NIALL POV

I ran into the hospital panicked. Swear dripping from my forehead and palms.

As I ran towards the front desk I saw Harry and Liam walking towards the exit.

"Where you going?" I questioned. They turned around. "Millie and maddie don't want us here." My eyes widened.

"K stop right there and listen to me. You may not like me right now. You may not like Lexi. But she's laying in the bloody hospital. You will fucking stay. And I'm telling you, you better pray that's she's okay or I will do permanent damage to both your fucking heads." I spat.

Something in my gut was telling me that Liam and Harry were guilty for something. I don't know what but wow, I knew they had done something wrong. And I wasn't stopping till I found out.

"Alexis Carter." I said to the receptionist.

"Are you immediate family." I nodded slowly. "Relation?" She questioned not looking up from her computer. "Brother..." I lied.

"Okay room 269."

I nodded and ran up towards the elevator.

234

...

254

...

266

...

269...

There was a doctor walking out of Alexis' room.

"Hey doc I'm her brother. Could you tell me what's wrong with her?" I asked tears running down my face.

"Oh well Mr.Carter your sister has some serious head injuries. Um..." he looked down at his paperwork. "She will probably have to have 6 months of rest. She actually just awoke but she's very confused but that is very common. unfortunately we are not certain if she will live. There's a 22% chance she won't. You're welcome to go in." He spoke softly. And that's when my tears fell.