Chapter 43-

CHAPTER 43-

HARRY POV

We all entered my flat quietly. I live closest so we thought it woould be easier jjust to crazy at Madison and my place. "Be quiet lads. Theyre probably sleeping." I whispered. "Look I dont know I just think we shouldnt tell anyone who the person texting you was. Especially Harry can you imagine what he would say?" I heard the familiar voice of Millie. "Im with Millie there." Selena said agreeing. I turned around to look at the lads. "I think you guys are right. The texting will probably stop soon!"  Madison spoke softly. Niall quickly ran over to the front door and shut it loudly.

"Quick pretend you're sleeping!" Madison voice whispered quickly.

The boys and I walked on over towards the living room. Collapsing onto the couches all at once. We sat in silence just thinking over what we had just heard...

Do we tell them that we know they know who texted them?

"No we don't." Liam voice perked up. Oh..I must of said that outloud. "Why not?" Zayn whisper/yelled. "Lets jut try and force it out of them." Liam smirked. I gulped. "I dont know about that Liam. Isn't it kinda mean trying to force out infomation that we already partly know.." I asked. "No because 1.) they dont know we know they know." I laughed at how confusing that sounded. "And 2.) Theyre the ones keeping it from us." He had quite a good point there...

"Fine." I huffed agreeing. "How are we gonna do this?" I questioned 3/5 of One Direction sitting in front of me..

LEXI POV

"I got 6 months off Lex. I just got the odd interview." I grinned in excitement as I sat in the passenger side of Louis' car as we drove on back to London from Doncaster. "Really?" I asked as the smile grew. "Yep and I was thinking for Rayne's first birthday ,maybe we could go to the beach or something?" I nodded. "Oh that would be absolutely perfect." I said switching off into a daydream as I thought about it.

**

Rayne suddenly started to cry. High pitched crying. "Oh shit." I mumbled as I looked at the time on my phone. 4:35pm. "She's hungry." I groaned. She ate every 3hours usually but it had been 4hours since the last time she ate. "Louis can you pull off to the services that come up next?" "Yeahhh." He said constentrating on over taking a large truck. 

"Please shut up Rayne. You will get fed soon!" I said fustrated with her loud screaming. "Give  her the dummy!" Louis said as he kept his eyes on the road. "I never got her a dummy. I didnt want her getting to addicted to having  it." I whined. "Look services on the right!" I said pointing to the sign. Louis nodded as he got into the other lane.

**

We arived home half an hour later after leaving the services. Louis carried a sleeping Rayne in her carrier and set her down on the wooden table of my flat. After several trips back to the car with the suitcases I collapsed onto the couch. "Louis come join me!" I sung. He laughed. "Im coming babe just getting a drink...do you want one?" He called back from the kitchen. "Yes please! Red bull from the fridge please?" He came back into the room with a glass of lemon squash and a red bull. "Thanks babez." I said pecking his cheek.

**The next day**

"Louis do you think I should tell Niall Rayne's his?" I questioned. "If he will listen then yes." I nodded and took a deep breath. "Well uh, I just feel bad. He should atleast know and you guys should start talkking again. "DO WHAT YOU WANT!" Louis snapped as he carried on playing FIFA. "Ok so you'll watch Rayne for me yeah?" I asked hesitently. He nodded and waved his left hand in my direction. I sighed and grabbed my coat and left the flat.

I walked down the street. My heels hitting against the concrete floor. My outfit was pretty basic today. I wasnt really dressing like I cared. I was wearing a black pair of super skinny jeans and a  white top which had the 5SOS logo on...5SOS the band One Direction went on tour with...

My hair was tied back into a high messy bun. My makeeup was a little black liquid eyeline done to perfection...well my type of perfection....

I pushed open the door belonging to starbucks. I flipped up my sunglasses and sat them onto my head. "Hi I'll get a double belended mocha frappachino with a mint shot. With cream." He nodded. "Name?" He asked grabbing the cup. His eyes widened as he looked up at me. "You okay there mate?" I questioned looking behind me. He kept staring...

Was there something on my face or...?

"Oh My your Alexis Carter! Can I please get a photo with you?" I laughed. "Uh im nothing special mate.." He looked at me flabbergasted. I sighed and gave in.  "Sure." He pulled out his phone and snapped a shot with me. 

I sprinkled some chocolate powder on my frapp and as I turned around I bumbed into someone. "Oh sorry babe." I said skipping off. "Lex?" A voice said timidly. I turned around to see the person I bumped into...

***

No chapter tomorrow. Im visiting my sister and niece and nephew and yeah she has no WIFI. What 29 year old doesnt have wifi????.....MY SISTER! LOL k byeeee now.....