Chapter 18-PART 1

k quickly...I apologize for the shitty chapter as I have been out all day and I just got home...hope u can understand why this is so shitty. BTW sorry for grammar mistakes as im typing fast as im having to go out again in like 20 minutes so this is a 20 minute chapter lol k whatever...just read lol

CHAPTER 18

LEXI POV

I cant believe I was here. Back in Mullingar. After everything, I turn up back here in my home town. Niall pusuaded me to come back with him. His family hadn't seen me since we lost contact. I would make sure to try and avoid them the best as possible as i didnt need anyone asking questions back then.

"GREG!" Niall yelled which made me flinch ever so slight;y from the loud yell. I smiled as I watched Niall run towards his older brother. It was so cool seeing them together. They never used to be so close. I guess X-Factor brought them clloser together, which was so cute to see.

As I looked back up from the ground I saw Gregg pointing towards me. "NO WAY! Alexis?" He gasped running towards me. "The one and only!" I said giggling. "And when Niall said he was bringing his gorgeous girlfriend home....wow you guys are finally together after all thee year!" He exclaimed pulling me in for a tight hug. "Yep finally." I said smiling.

ELEANOR POV

Louis and I walked up to the familiar door. It was the weekend so I didn't have Uni and then it was coming up to half term which was good. Louis knocked on the door. 

"I still dont undertand why yoou dont have a key for yoour own house." I said sighing, "Hey you know how bad I am with keys. They would  of suddenyl disapeared by tomorrow morning. I rolled mmy eyes and laughed.

"MUM! MUM! EL AND LOUIS ARE HERE!" I  heard one of the twins screaming from inside which made me chuckle sliightly.

As Jay fiddled with the lock I could see Phoebe, Daisy, Fizzy, and Lottie watching us from inside as they peered through the windows excitment planted on their faces. I grinned and waved.

Finally afterJay had finished fiddling with the lock the door flew open. "YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY HERE!" Jay said smiling bringing us both in for a hug making us both drop our suitcases behind us.

MILLIE POV

As Liam and I ran up to his door our suitcases rolling behind I watched the ecitment grow on Liam's face. He was so excited. Liam is such a family guy. He misses them so much. His relationship with Ruth especially is the cutest. 

"LIAM!" Ruth said running out of the door and wrapping her arms around him. "Hey love how you doing?" I turned around to see Nicola. "NIC!" I squealed giving her a hug. I was always a little closer to Nicola. She was alway there for me if i ever needed someone to talk to which was something i most loved about her. She would put her troubles aside justt so she could listen to you and try and help.

SELENA POV

Zayn convinced me to go back to his and meet his parents. I was very hesitant at first but I knew that everything would be alright...i hope...

"Babe they will love you." Zayn whispered in my ear. "Theres absolutely no point in being nervous ok?" Zayn said reasurringly. I nodded just hoping he was right.

Various questions floated in my mind.

Would they like me?

Would they allow me to date their son?

What would happen if one of his sisters didnt like me?

Do I look alright?

What happens if I embarrass myself?

What happens if they don't like me?

Zayn could probably see how terrified I was. But this was a big thing. If his parents didnt like me...our relationnship is pretty much screwed.

HARRY POV

As I sat on the couch at my house I couldn't stop texting her. I was completly oblivious of my surroundings. Madison. She was just so gorgeous I just couldnt get her out of my mind. 

"Ooooh who you texting lil  bro?" My sister asked as she walked into the room with a bowl of popcorn. "None of ya buisness." I sung.

"Its a girl isnt it?" Gemma asked grinning from ear to ear.

I sighed. "Fine yes its a girl. Her names Madison and I met her at a club. She absolutely gorgeous and we are just texting non-stop I cant even conncentrate at rehearsals. Shes just always on my mind Gem." I said sighing as my head fell back onto the couch. 

"Ooooh! You got it bad little bro" Gemma cooed laughing slightly. I rolled my eyes. "And  you wonder why I dont tell you about my girlfriends." I said sighing.

"OH MY GOD! So shes your girlfriend!?" Gem squealed. I laughed. "No, not yet anyway." I said winking.

~~~text convo with Madison (M-Madison H-Harry)~~~~

H- heyyy Mads xx

M-hey Harry. I see u already have a nickname 4 me? aha x

H- Indeed I do! so how are u? xx

M-Pretty good just a little tired from dance. wbu? x

H-You dance??? and just at my mums back in Cheshir! xx

M-Yeah Im a competive dancer. I do pretty much every type but im mostly into Jazz :) xx

H- ahhhhhhh okiee cool! We should meet up sometime b4 i go on tour!? xx

M-Yeah totally hows monday??x

~~end of convo~~

LEXI POV

"So wheres that beautiful girlfriend of yours Ni?" I heard the voice of Maura ask. "Mum dont freak out or anything but-" And thats when I walked into the room. All eyes on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONT WORRY HIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF THIS CHAPTER SO YOU HAVE TO AIT TILL TOMORROW FOR THE REST. SORRY I KNOW IT STUPID CHAPER BUT IM REEEALLY BUSY AND FELT LIKE I HAD TO PUT UP A CHAPTER FOR YALL SO YEAHHH BYE HOPE U LIKED IT.

COMMENT VOTE FAN