Chapter 24-

CHAPTER 24

LEXI POV

"Youre joking right?" I said wide eyes. "No." Louis spoked barely a whisper.

HARRY POV

"Madison?" I asked shocked. "Harry!" She smiled widely.

Madison.

The girl I met at the club.

I hugged her tightly not being able to take the smile off my face. "What you doing here beautiful?" I questioned pulling her inside. "Look I cant stay, but I was here because obviously im a dancer and I had to come over for some lesson thing. My plane leaves tomorrow at three." She said. "Please stay...for a little while?" She nodded and smiled. "We HAVE to do something!" I said grinning like an idiot. 

(A/N EIVYUFIIH3REFVFEWUIOJDN SORRY IM WATCHING THE BRITS AS IM TYPING AND THEY R SO FUCKING SEXY LIAM OMG LET ME AT U AND HARRYS HAIR AND NIALLS SHOES AND ZAYNS FACE AND LOUIS EYES IM DONE)

LEXI POV

"I cant believe im pregnant. What the fuck is this shit?" I said pointing to my stomach. "Its a fetus babe." I looked at Louis my face expression stayed straight. "Not funny Louis." I spoke not amused in the highest.

**

As i entered room 215 I unlocked th hotel room door and sat on the bed. 

There was something growing inside of me. How did I not know this?

I pulled out my white Iphone5 and googled 'pregnancy'

*Just because you cant see that your pregnant that is not a problem. Dont worry.

*Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, its about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, its head is more erect than it has been, and its eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. 

I screamed into my pillow loudly. This was too much for me....already.

"You okay babe?" I jumped at the familiar Irish voice. "Niall." I said sitting up. He smiled and came and sat next to me on the soft bed. "Yeah the doctor said everything was okay.." I spoke quietly, kinda drifing off at the end. "Yay! Thats great!" He cheered happily.

"Niall when we uh got drunk and uh...well you know...we used protection right?" Niall tugged on his bottom lip with his index and thumb. 

"Uh well...."

"NIALL HORAN DONT YOU FUCK 'UH WELL...' ME." I yelled anger growing in my voice.

he sighed heavily. "Well when we uh did it uh you took it off and said  you wanted your first time to be special." Niall said barely a whispered. My eyes opened widely and my nose flared.

"Niall why didnt you tell me?" I asked trying to keep calm. "By the time I remembered it was like a week later and you werent feeling any different so i thought it was okay...which you are..so i dont se the problem." Niall said, annoyance growing in his voice.

"IM FUCKING PREGNANT NIALL!" I screamed.