Chapter 7-If you were in her shoes, you would fall at the first step.

LEXI POV

Niall pressed a key on his phone.

"So where are we going tonight?"

"Some club down in the city of London. Called Funky Buddha Club. You better get your game on girl. Ive been ignoring Zayn for two days. Do you realise how much this is killing me?" Oh shit. I had accidently pocket dialed him. This is when I went absolutely white. I felt my stomach drop and my heart sink. I knew what was going to happen next.

"Sel, I have to work slow. Im playing both of their ugly asses. They're so ugly. Harry looks like a mop with his weird hair and Niall. Ew Niall used to be alright have you seen his face now? Hes actually putting on the weight.... Harry is starting to like me Sel! Its so funny. Imagine if I dated him!"

"I wouldn't go that far Lex. I wouldn't go that far to date him when you don't actually like him. Thats quite mean."

"Come on Sel it would be a laugh. Why are you so sensible? They're never gonna find out." 

"Do whatcha want Lex, you always do. Just think about how you would feel first." And thats when Niall pressed another key to turn it off. Everyone turned around to look at me. Even Eleanor and Millie had just arrived and heard the whole thing. I opened my mouth to say something but Louis stopped me.

"Save it Lexi. Now we know who you really are. Do you see what you've done to poor Niall? AND to Harry. It doesn't matter if Harry now has a girlfriend." Tears started to fill my eyes a they threatened to spill over. I looked up at Niall. His cheeks were flushed a scarlet red from where he had rubbed his cheeks to get rid of the tears. "You played us Alexis." Harry said. His voice shaky. 

I looked around the room, my eyes begging for help but all everyone did was shake their head disapprovingly. I looked towards Millie. I bit the inside of my mouth and more tears arose. "I-Im sorry. I-I cant." She whispered softly. As I felt a tear splash onto my cheek I knew this was time to go. They couldn't see me cry.

SELENA POV

Alexis ran out of the door.

My mouth was gaping open. I had no words. I was shocked. "And yet you knew she was playing both of them and you didnt say anything!" Louis said pointing a finger at me. "Um excuse me maybe you would like to know the full story before you start pointing fingers at me!" I said my voice raising slightly. He dropped his hand and I smiled slightly. I looked up at a sad looking Niall. "You like her don't you?" He shook his head vigoriously. I looked at him and then towards the front door. He nodded. "Lads im going home." He announced and I stood up as I was about to follow him something grabbed my wrist. I quickly turned around. I came face to face with a sad looking Zayn. "I promise, I will explain everything tomorrow." I whispered quietly in his ear and kissed his cheek. I pulled away looking into his brown eyes. "Ok." He whispered. I smiled slightly and turned around to follow Niall. 

 The night was cold. Especially with the wind chill. The stars shone in the sky like little crystals. "Niall do you like her?" He nodded as a tear fell down his cheek. I sighed. "Niall Its okay. Its okay." I whispered "But she doesn't like me that way Selena. She doesn't like me at all. Why did she change? She used to be so perfect. So natural." I sighed. "Niall, You know whats shes like now. But you haven't heard what she's actually done. What shes gone through. If you were in her shoes, you would fall at the first step." He looked at me with confused eyes. "Its not my story to tell." I said softly. 

"Why was she playing us Selena?" I sighed. "Im sorry Niall." I said. "Wait, why are you sorry?" I bit my lip out of nervousness. "Uh well uh, Lexi wanted to play week dares so I dared her to pretend she liked you because I knew you liked her. But I didn't mean it in a mean way!" I said quickly saving myself. "I thought that if she spent time with you and went all lovey dovey you guys might end up dating for real and her feelings would grow for you. But then I noticed Harry started to flirt with her slightly so, I dared her to flirt with you both." I sighed taking a pause. "Then she dared me to ignore Zayn for a whole week." I explained. Niall stopped walking. I turned around to look at him. "Niall I swear I really am sorry." Then he did something I wasn't expecting.

He pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you. For everything." He whispered.

LIAM POV

"No I see shes done wrong but we dont know the story! Louis stop it!" I said my eyes wide as everyone was yelling at eachother. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Millie screamed. Everyone turned to look at her probably not expecting that to come out of her mouth. Millie was such a quite girl. "Holy shit guys! Im serious youve all gone too far! Louis you wouldn't even let her speak-" "-Did you hear what she said to-" Millie cut him off. "-LOUIS SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR 2 SECONDS!" She yelled. We all knew we had to shut up now. Millie wasn't the one to swear. "I'm done with this fuckery ok? NONE of you let her explain. For all you know there could be a logical explaination!" "There is no good explanation if she makes my own best friend cry. She's honestly a bitch." Louis said crossing his arms over his chest. Millie moved forward so she was right in his face. "Look Louis I honestly dont give a fuck if you dont like her, I think its mutual, but dont you ever ever call her names like that. There are always two sides to every story. Keep that in mind!" Millie spat furiously. "Babe calm down." I said pulling her down to the sofa and rubbing her back as I kissed her cheek. She sighed and snuggled into my chest.

I knew we had to figure out something.

TEXT TO NIALL- Is Lexi alright?

FROM NIALL- I was just about to text you. Shes not home.

TO NIALL-Did u try calling her?

FROM NIALL-Yeah but no answer.

TO NIALL-Where could she be?

FROM NIALL-IDK we have been waitin 2h& shes nt home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

OOOOH YEAH BETTER CHAPTER RIGHT??? WHERE DO U THINK LEXI IS?

K SO COMMENT VOTE AND FAN.

LOVE YOU ALL

xxx