Chapter 46-lexi....

CHAPTER 46

MADISON POV

"So you still dont know who the guy who was texting you is?" Harry asked curiously. I shook my head as I carried on watching the TV in front of me. "Oh well do you have any idea?" He questioned. I shook my head once again. I dont know whats gotten into him. He is constantly asking me questions about this little cell phone thing.

TEXT FROM MILLIE- SOS. 

"Im heading out Harry. Be back later." I said as I stood up from the couch throwing the remote onto the couch. "Where are you going?" I laughed. "Why does it matter?"  "Because I'll like to know where my girlfriend is going." I laughed. "Look Harry I dont know what has gotten into you but by the time im back I hope its gone." I said honestly as I grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

SELENA POV

"Hey do you know who has been sending those texts to Madison." I shook my head quickly." "Nope i dont know." I said quickly. "Are you sure?" Zayn asked cautiously. "Yeah why?" I snapped. "No reason." He sung. I looked at him suspiciously. 

TTEXT FROM MILLIE- SOS.

"Oh Zayn im just going out i'll be back later." I said as I spun around to grab my shoes. 

MILLIE POV

I smiled as I watched the girls walk into starbucks. "I'll get the drinks. Usuals?" Selena questioned. I nodded and so did Madison. "So whats all this about?" Madison questioned as Selena lined up waiting for our drinks. "Its really two things. 1.)The phone issue and 2.) Lexi." I said pouting. "Lexi? As In Alexis?" Miranda asked her eyes wide her mouth dropped as I nodded. "One green tea, one mocha frapp." Selena said putting the cups down on the table. I shuffled over in the booth so Selena could sit next to me. 

"So whats all this about?" She asked taking a sip of her coffee. "Uh well first thing. Is Harry or Zayn acting like they have something against us, or like, know something about the anon texting issue?" They both nodded slowly. "Do you think they could know." I bit the inside of my cheek nervously. "Maybe." I answered in a whisper not sure on how I could answer. "I dont think so. I dont know how they would know. They've either been out or weve gone out a spoken about it." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I dont know. Lets just keep pretending that we dont know." Selena and I both nodded and Madison's answer.

"So what else is up?" Selena asked. 

"Its Lexi." 

"As in...Alexis?" She asked putting her cup down before she dropped it.

I nodded as I sipped my green tea. "I kinda bumped in to her two days ago." "WHAT?" They both yelled in syncronization. "I was here in this very starbucks. She bumped into me. She didnt really stay around to talk." I observed as Madison shuffled in her chair. "Then I followed her down the road for a while..." I whispered.

Their eyes widened.

"She went into Niall's flat block."

"Youre joking."

"Are you sure?"

They questioned. I nodded. "Absolutely positive."

LEXI POV

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. "ALEXIS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! IVE BEEN CALLING YOU AND NOTHING AND RAYNE WONT STOP CRYING FOR YOU! ARE YOU-" "-Lou im fine." I whispered. "-Where are you Alexis?" I felt a lump arrive in my throat. "At Nialls." I whispered. "NIALLS?" His voice was loud. "Are you guys back together or something?" Now I was stuck for what to say. I walked into the kitchen and placed it on loud speaker. "What was that Lou? I couldnt hear you." I replied lying. "Are. You. And. Niall. Back. Together." He spat. I looked at Niall for help. He shrugged not being able to know what to say either. "I think its best if we just take a break. Youve been lovely Lou but I think Ray should have her father." "That doesnt mean we have to break up." I sighed. "Look Louis. Ill be home in about 40 minutes we will talk then." I said hanging up before he could say anything.

"Are you coming back?" Niall asked  as I finished eating the wonderful breakfast he made. "Yeah definitely. I dont know when but you will see Rayne today." I smiled.

:)