Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Swan and I am 15 years old and I have no brothers or sisters and today is the day my life changes forever because Renee and Charlie the parents that I have known to be my parents all my life are not really my parents and you will soon see why I have been lied to all my life and why I have to start my life over again.

Right now I and lying on my bed listening to my music while I was doing my homework and as I was doing my homework I heard my mom shout upstairs Bella dinners ready and I said ok mom I'll be down in a second and my mom said ok Bella but hurry up your father will be home soon and you know how he is when he comes home.

Then I shouted yeah I know and so then I got off of my bed and I set my homework down onto my bed and I walked over to my bedroom door and I opened it and I walked out of it and then I shut it after me and then I ran down the first set of stairs and as I did I heard my dad walk into the house and I heard him shouting at my mom.

As soon as I heard him shouting I ran along the hall on the landing and then I ran down the second set of stairs and I ran into the kitchen and I saw my dad hitting my mom and so I gasped and I ran over to him and I started trying to pull him off of mom and as I was pulling on his arm he said oh you fucking bitch and then he swung his arm and hit me.

Then as he hit me across the face I screamed and fell to the floor crying and hold my face and then my mom said you fucking bastard you are no right to treat us like this Bella is you fucking daughter and Charlie said no she's not Renee and you know it and I gasped and back away from my parents as my mom shouted no Bella wait.

As my mom said wait I said no I'm going to my room and so I stood up and ran on of the kitchen holding my face which was still so sore from where my dad hit it and as I ran out the kitchen the front doorbell rang and so I stopped and said oh come on give me time to heal would you and I walked over to the door.

Did you like it. Review and comment