Chapter 17

5 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 5 years now since I was kidnapped by Ford and since then I have been trained and beaten to do whatever he and his guards want me to do and if I don't I get a shock because 2 years ago they implanted a shock chip into my neck which allows them to shock me if I do something wrong and to track me if I escape.

Then everyday for the past 2 years I have been given food 3 times a day and for some strange reason it makes me stronger at fighting and at running and I don't know why and every time I ask they tell me not to worry about it and to just go along with it in case I get into trouble with Ford.

Right now I am sitting in my cell eating my lunch when the cell room doors open and I see Jim walk in and he walked up to my cell and he opened it and said ok Bella no is your chance get out of here and get back home and I said but the chip and Jim said I have disconnected it but only for 2 hours that's is the only time you have to get home.

Then I said ok thank you but what is it that makes me so strong and Jim said it is the wraith's insides we have been putting it into your food for a while now and I gasped and said so will I die if I don't get more and Jim said yes eventually you will but de Beckett will be able to help you now go.

So then I said ok thank you and I ran out of the cell and down the hallways and I kept running until I got to the control room and when I did I went to the gate controls and I typed in the gate address back to Atlantis which Jim gave me a while back and as the gate dialled the address I ran to the gate and then the blue glowing stuff appeared again.

Then I ran through the gate and I felt the tingling feeling again and I also felt the chip come back on and I felt myself being shocked over and over and it wouldn't stop and I just hope I make it back home before the chip kills me because I really want to see my parents again and I want to see my home again before I die.

Did you like it. Review and comment