Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once we got to the army base I saw all the army trucks drive off in different directions as the truck I was in went to the front gate entrance and as we got there Major Lorne opened the window and started talking to the men at the gate and then next second the gates opened and Major Lorne drove us through it and up to the front door of the army base.

Then once we got to the doors Major Lorne parked the truck and stopped the truck and then we all took our belts off and we got out of the truck and then both Dr Jackson and Major Lorne walked over to me and said no matter what stay behind us got it and I said yes I understand but Major understand something I am not someone you can just order about.

So then the Major laughed and said ok fine but follow us and I said fine and then we all started walking into the army base and we walked past a lot of men and women who where in the army and as we past them they all turned to look at me and they started saying that's Lt Colonel John Sheppard's daughter and everyone started agreeing with them and so then I gasped.

Then I said oh shut up and Major Lorne said Bella watch your mouth and I said what are you my father and Major Lorne said yeah but if I tell him you were talking to his men like that he would definitely say something to you so then I said ok fine I'm sorry and Major Lorne said good I thought so now let's go.

So then after another good bit of walking we got to a room and when we did the doors opened and as they did I saw a lot of men and scientists standing and talking about things and so then me and Major Lorne walked into the room as Dr Jackson walked away and so I said where's he going and Major Lorne said he's not coming with us.

Then I said with us were you haven't even told me where we are going yet and Lorne smiled and said you'll see and so I just grunted and said oh for fuck sake and then Lorne said do you want me to tell your father and I said no I don't and Lorne said good then behave and just follow me and I said fine and I followed him until we got to another room.

Did you like it. Review and comment