Chapter 9

Bella's pov

Once we got into the medical room my mom and dad brought me over to a doctor's table and my mom said ok Bella get into the table and I said what no I'm fine I don't need to be seen by a doctor and then I heard well only I can tell you if you do or not so please Bella get into the table so I can look you over and so then I groaned and said as I looked at the man as he walked over to me and stood in front of me I take it your Dr Beckett then.

Then the man smiled and said yes indeed I am now onto the table please and I frowned and said alright fine and then I got onto the table and I said go ahead and check and then my dad said Beckett make sure she isn't severely hurt and Dr Beckett said will do Colonel and then the doctor started looking me over and he looked at my whole body but when he went to pull my top up to check my ribs I wouldn't let him because I moved my hands to stop him from pulling my top off.

As I stopped him from pulling my shirt up my mom said Bella what is it and I said as calm as I could nothing it's just I don't want him seeing what underneath here and my dad said as a soldier walked into the room to talk to him why not baby girl what's under there you don't want us seeing and I said everything that will keep Charlie from getting arrested and my mom gasped and started crying as she said Bella lift up your top right now.

Then as my mom said that I said no I can't if I do Charlie will get into trouble and my dad said that doesn't matter right now just let Dr Beckett check your ribs and I said ok fine and then I lifted up my top and as I did I heard my dad and my mom and Dr Beckett gasp out and my mom said oh my god Bella what did they do to you and I said they didn't do anything and then I saw my dad get angry as he looked to the solider beside him.

As he looked at the solider he said Lt I want you and 3 others to go back to earth and arrest Charlie Swan for abuse and the Lt said sir yes sir and walked away from my dad and I said no please don't and I went to move but as I did a shot of pain moved up my rib area and then Dr Beckett said as he made me lie down on the bed you can't move Bella I'm going to give you an X-ray to see how bad they really are ok and I moaned and said ok fine.

Then my mom said this will not happen again Bella and then my dad said Charlie will be brought to trail over this and I said as I went to sit up again but groaned out in pain no dad please don't punish Charlie and my dad said I will do what I want you are my daughter do you understand me and I said yes I understand and my dad said good and he looked at my mom and said look I have to go we just found Lt Ford.

So then my mom said yes that's fine go I'll let you know what is going on with Bella's body and my dad said ok thanks and he kissed my mom's head and then he walked over to me and bent down over me and said I'll be back soon listen to your mother and I said smiling ok dad and then my dad ran off out of the room and then I saw a X-ray machine hover over me and Dr Beckett said relax its only checking you over ok and I said ok.

Did you like it. Review and comment