Chapter 16

Bella's pov

As I was running I kept on running into guards but each time I did I fought them and stunned them and I kept running and I kept running until I got to some kind of control room like the one in Atlantis and I ran into the room and I started farting about with the controls and finally I found the gate controls

Then once I found the gate controls I ran over to them but it had some kind of key pad in it which must be the gate address all over the universes but I didn't know any I didn't even know Atlantis's so I knew I was stuck but I knew I had to get out of here so I just typed in random symbols and finally the gate activated.

As the gate activated the blue glowing thing appeared again and so I smiled and I ran out of the control room and over to the gate and once I got to the gate I went to run through it when I heard guns croak and so I gasped and I turned around and as I did I saw 10 men surround me and so I gulped and I said oh come on.

Then I set the stunners on the ground and I put my hands up in the air and as I did I heard someone laughing and so I looked and I saw someone walk up to me and he had a normal eye and a dark black eye and so he said well Bella I have to give you credit it was a very good way to try and escape and then he grabbed my face and said but girl I have cameras all over this place.

So then I said so I take it your Ford and he said yes that's me and I said as Ford let go of me please just let me go please I want to go home and Ford said oh and by home do you mean Atlantis or earth and I said well Atlantis of course and Ford said good and as soon as we have you under our control you will go home but no until then.

Then I gulped and said what are you going to do to me and Ford said as I felt 2 guards grab me by the arms and as he moved his hand over my cheek well dear Bella we are going to take control of your body and I gasped and said as I tried to get out of the men's grips what no please you can't and Ford said oh but we can take her back to her cell.

So then the 2 men that had grabbed me pulled me away and pulled me towards the cell again while I was kicking and screaming but the men were both laughing at me and then when we got to the cell they opened it and the through me into it with a big thump and I groaned out in pain and one of the men said oh grow up and then the mean back out of the cell and shut it after them and then they both left the cell room.

Did you like it. Review and comment