Chapter 6

Bella's pov

As soon as we got to the other room we walked into it and as we did I looked around and I saw some kind of alien technology because it had all kinds of symbols on it and it was big and round and I gasped and said whoa what is that and Major Lorne said that Bella it what is going to bring you home.

Then I said wait what and then Major Lorne said just wait and he looked behind him and said take us home Dr Jackson and then I heard sir yes sir and then I heard dialling and as I did I saw the alien thing move and I gasped as it lit up and then after a minute or two the thing puffed out a glowing blue light and then it sucked it in again.

As it sucked it in again I saw a big blue glowing circle around the alien thing and I said wow that is so beautiful and Major Lorne said yes it is now let's go and i saw Major Lorne walk up the hill lift up to the big alien thing and then I gasped and said whoa there hold up and Major Lorne said what Bella.

Then I said you can't really be thinking about going into that and Major Lorne said yes yes I can that's how I got here and that's how I'll get home and then I saw Major Lorne walk into the blue glowing thing and I screamed nooooooo and then I heard Dr Jackson say it's fine Bella go through it you'll be amazed to what you find on the other side.

So then I said yeah easy for you to say you aren't going through it and Dr Jackson said yeah but it doesn't mean I haven't been through it at one stage and I said you mean you went through to and you didn't die and Dr Jackson said yes Bella I went through and I'm still here I promise you won't die now go and go find your real parents.

Then I said ok fine I'll see you one the other side if I die and then I walked through the blue shining light alien thing and as I did I felt so strange and everything felt like it was spinning and it just kept spinning and I couldn't make it stop no matter how hard I tried so I just waited it out until it was over and until I got the other side and then I would see if I had died or not.

Did you like it. Review and comment