Chapter 18

Bella's pov

Once I got out of the gate I fell to the ground shaking from the shocks coming from the chip and from the lose of the wraith's insides and then I heard people run over me to and I heard someone shut someone get Dr Beckett up here now and then I focused for a bit to realise it was my mom and dad beside me.

Then I smiled and said mom, dad I'm so glad I can see you again and my mom said Bella baby girl we are so glad your back and my dad said princess what did they do to you and I said chip in neck and they gave me the insides of a wraith in my food and then everything went black I couldn't see or hear anything.

So as I blacked out I thought I was dead but then I woke up again and I saw I was in the medical room and I didn't feel myself shaking anymore and so I smiled and I said mom, dad you there and I heard someone run over to me and I looked up me I saw my dad and my mom standing beside me smiling and so I sat up and I pulled them both into hugs.

Then they hugged me back and I said I'm so glad I'm back I'm really sorry for going with them and my mom said no baby we understand why you did it and I gasped and said who did you stop the chip and the wraith's insides and my dad said well Dr Beckett took the chip out of your neck and he washed the inssime out of you.

So then I smiled and I said so you mean I'm all better now and both my parents said yes baby girl you are and so I screamed yes no more bad guys and everyone in the room laughed and then from that moment on our lives were different and it turned out to be very good lives indeed.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment