Chapter 3

Bella's pov

I read the letter very carefully and I saw it said Dear Mr and Mrs Swan you are here by released of you parenting ship to my daughter if you do not hand her over your will be arrested on site with no parol from Lt Colonel John Sheppard and as I read it I started crying and I said no this can't be he can't he just can't.

Then Major Lorne said yes he can in fact there is a army of men just outside those doors ready to march on this house unless you come with us right now and I ran over to Renee and hugged her and said I don't want to go I hate him he can't kill you and Renee said yes baby he can because he is in charge now you must go.

So then I said no you are my mom not this Elizabeth Weir and Renee said baby Elizabeth is your real mother and you must go because if you don't then me and Charlie will get in trouble and you don't want that do you and I said as I let go of Renee no no I don't I'm so sorry Renee and Renee smiled and said don't be sweetie.

Then Charlie said you are so brave Bella and I said fuck you I don't care what happens to you only Renee and so then I looked at Renee and I said leave him leave him before its to late for you and Renee smiled and said don't worry I will and I said thank you Renee for everything and Renee said your welcome my sweet sweet girl.

As she said that I smiled and said I love you mom and then I ran upstairs and I ran up to my room and I started to pack all of my clothes and shoe into a bag and then I zipped the bag up and went over to my bed and I grabbed my phone and my laptop and then I ran out of my room and I ran back downstairs.

Did you like it. Review and comment