Chapter 11

Bella's pov

When we got to my room Teyla swiped her hand over the sensor and as she did the door opened and then Ronon said ok Bella go inside and no matter what you here do not come out because the wraith are really dangerous and your parents would kill us if anything happened to you on our watch.

So then I looked at them both and I said ok I'll stay in the room just don't let anyone get through the doors please I'm to young to die and Teyla said as she started to laugh ok Bella we won't we promised your mother and father and I said good and then I walked into the room just as the room doors shut and as I saw Teyla and Ronon stand guard.

Then as soon as the doors shut I looked around the room and k saw it was a simple enough room with just a bed, a wardrobe and a small tv and so I just laughed and walked over to my wardrobe and I opened it and then I pulled out all of my clothes and my shoes and out them into the wardrobe.

So then I shut my wardrobe and I walked over to the bedside table and I put my phone and my laptop onto it and then I walked over to the TV and I turned it on and then I grabbed the remote and I walked over to my bed and I lied down on it and I watched the TV and I must have watched it for so long that I fell to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment