Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once I got back downstairs I stood in the hallway and I said looking into the living room and at the Major and the Doctor ok I'm ready and they both said good let's go and they walked over to the front door and opened it and as they did I saw 8 army trucks waiting around and I gasped realising they weren't lying and thankful that I decided to go with them.

So then I looked back at Renee and said bye mom and Renee said goodbye baby I'll see you soon and then I smiled and said yes yes you will and I walked out the door and followed Major Lorne and Dr Jackson to their army truck were they would take me to me knew fucking home hopefully somewhere without beaters.

Then when we got to the truck Major Lorne opened the door and said get in to me and so said ok and I got into the truck as both him and Dr Jackson got into each side of the truck and then Major Lorne turned the truck on and he started to drive away from my home as the other trucks behind us followed the truck I was in.

So then me, Dr Jackson and Major Lorne all put our belts on as we left my home area and then I said so where are we going and Dr Jackson said the army base and I said what I thought you were bringing me to my new home you know to my real parents really are now to some army base.

Then Major Lorne said well we are you have know idea where your home really is Bella so just wait and see you'll love it and I said fine and I sat back and wait for the drive to be over and for us to finally get to where we were meant to be going and for me to finally get to my parents and shut at them for threatening Renee and Charlie to give me back to them.

Did you like it. Review and comment