JJ Smut

JJx Fem
Smut

You and JJ made up an excuse that you guys were tired and told the rest of the Pogues. JJ and you had been hooking up regularly, the rest of the Pogues thought you guys hated eachother so it wasn't really suspicious that you guys were leaving together.

Since you weren't far from your chateau you guys decided to walk. There was so much sexual tension between you and JJ you cut it with a knife. We couldn't risk anyone seeing us. You walked up to the door, unlocked it and walked in, slowly pushing it shut behind you. You turned the lock. JJ pulled his shirt off. Once more your eyes met you walked to him and pressed your hands on his chest caressing his abs. He tucked your hair behind your ear, "You're so beautiful y/n" he whispered pressing his forehead against mine, your hand found his and you didn't let go. Before you knew it, you felt his lips touch yours. You slowly started to makeout. His tongue slipped into your mouth, it was the most amazing feeling. You let go of his hand in attempt to take his belt off and unbutton his shorts. While you were doing that he was busy pulling your dress off, the kissing, the makeout just wasn't enough.

Once he got your dress off, he started to unclipped your bra. You lost balance, and started to fall back but before you could fall, you found yourself pinned against the front door. Your lips and JJ's still touching. There's not enough words to explain the rush you were feeling, it was the most amazing feeling you have felt.

Then your bra straps slid off, down your arms and fell onto the floor. You giggled slightly, JJ moved his hands from your hips to your breasts squeezing them then letting go, then clenching them once again. You moved your hands off his abs and stuck them into his pants trying to wiggle them off until you couldn't feel them anymore. You sensed him stepped out of them and fling them across the room. He picked you up and dropped you onto the your new couch your lips finally letting go.

You looked at eachother dead in the eyes, he pulled himself on top of you, slowly pressing his dick down on you over and over again, you moaned "Keep going and never stop" you ran out of breath, he kept going.

"Take your underwear off" he said kissing me down my neck.

"How about you take them off" you moaned.

He giggled slightly, "It would be my pleasure" and in seconds your underwear was gone.

His kissing moved down your neck until he was sucking your wet pussy. This went on for minutes until you got bored

"Swap, I wanna go on top" you demanded.

In one swift motion your body was on his, your hands met his 6-pack abs again. You tied your hair back and bent your head down, slowly sucking his cock.

"Oooohhhh" you heard JJ moan.

"You should of lead, you're amazing. Don't stop I mean it" and you didn't.

It felt so good, it was nice and hard just how you liked your dicks.

"Wait" you stopped for a second.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?" You gasped for air.

"We don't have a condom" you told him, he laughed at me

"You have a tampon in don't you?"

You giggled flirtatiously, "Yeah but I wanna take it out" your lips met his again, your pussy on top of JJ's dick

He jumped up and grabbed a plastic a bag from a draw and wrapped his dick. You were aware that you could get pregnant but you were finished high school so you didn't really care, so you pulled your tampon out. You laid on the couch, he sat on me and inserted his dick. You moaned loudly "Oh yes daddy!"You love the feeling his dick inside you.

You fell back onto the bed next to JJ exhausted but wanting more of his rock hard dick in my wet-ass pussy.

"What are we?" JJ asked randomly. He was hot, sweaty and out of breath and the fact that he was sweaty just made his abs more appealing, they glistened in the moon that peeped through the window.

"I'm not sure" you slowly replied, you were distracted by his sweaty abs.

You didn't think you would ever hook-up with JJ more than and you had resented him for years but that was amazing sex you regret not fucking him years ago. 

"Y/N?" JJ sighed "Do you actually like me or did you just wanna keep hooking up."

You turned to look into his glistening, blue eyes, you placed his cheeks in your hands.

"I think... I want to be more than... a hook up" I smiled to him pausing every few words.

He moved from your hands and kissed you on the forehead. After another round of amazing sex you both fell asleep on the couch your head resting on his chest.

(A/N, hey guys hope you liked this, if you want more spicy let me know so I can do it the future)